Synastry so much Pluto!

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Coralie32

Synastry so much Pluto!

Post by Coralie32 »

Hi I would really really appreciate these two charts to me analysed.
I am the libra sun person :) if anyone can spare a moment to look at them I would be most grateful. To me there seems to be so many Pluto double whammy’s and some other stuff going on...
So far I have noted
mars square Pluto...
Pluto sextile asce
Pluto conjunct sun
Sun sextile Pluto
Pluto sextile moon
Asc trine asc
Moon trine moon

I have attached the chart
Attachments
2F8F21C5-AC57-4AE3-8625-727E05D0BF53.png
2F8F21C5-AC57-4AE3-8625-727E05D0BF53.png (445.79 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
DB8D5051-0B70-45F0-B363-A7523A693C66.png
DB8D5051-0B70-45F0-B363-A7523A693C66.png (611.21 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Synastry so much Pluto!

Post by admin »

Hi Coralie32,

Thank you for going to the trouble of posting the chart etc. but I (and others here who work with synastry matters) set up my own charts for each person so I can view current transits and create a Composite, etc. So, would you please give birth data for both people (dates, times and places of birth).

Also it would help if you would give a few details about the relationship such as when it started, how you met, and any other details you can provide.

If you prefer not to post the birth data on the open forum, you can pm me with the details.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Coralie32

Post by Coralie32 »

Ah I’m sorry I didn’t read that bit!

8.10.1986. 1.30pm. Me

29.12.1977. Unknown time

This is a person who I have met in an unusual circumstance. I have never in my life felt these feeling before - intense to say the least.
But nothing has happened and I don’t even know if I will see him again!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

And PLACES of Birth please ! :?
Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Coralie32

Post by Coralie32 »

Sorry!!

York. Yorkshire.uk -08:10/1986

Newcastle upon Tyne. Uk. - 29/12/2977
Coralie32

Post by Coralie32 »

Coralie32 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:09 am Ah I’m sorry I didn’t read that bit!

This is a person who I have met in an unusual circumstance. I have never in my life felt these feeling before - intense to say the least.
But nothing has happened and I don’t even know if I will see him again!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Coralie,

I would say immediately that the age difference is a problem here, if not for you then at least for him. 11 years isn’t much really, but there are some difficult aspects about this matter which suggest that, even age aside, he has responsibilities that interfere or cause him to back off.

I can see why you are so drawn to him, especially at this time as in fact you are likely to meet up with perhaps more than one person to whom you are strongly drawn during this year (and in fact the last few years), but clearly this one is having a particularly powerful impact on you. I would also say that you have surely met him ‘for a reason’ but I feel that this reason is perhaps to enable you to understand more why you are drawn strongly to any relationship. Your Venus in Scorpio needs intense relationships and perhaps you have a tendency to idealise others and dream of wonderful futures together ? Certainly with him, I suspect you may idolise him a bit too much ? How did you meet, or in what circumstances ?

I think that you might sometimes confuse a friendship for something that’s much more than that, perhaps mistaking the signals...or others in turn may misunderstand the signals that you are giving out. Have you found this happening ?

Meantime, you’re in the midst of major changes – perhaps around your family or home - or at least there are the beginnings here of some internal and even sudden or drastic change which is very unsettling, though which ultimately I feel, will be very positive and result in your feeling much freer in some way.

But I think you’ve met at the ‘wrong time’ in your lives. I think he’s in the midst of much change himself and so is rather caught up with all that’s going on in his own life.

I hesitate to say this as I don’t want to give you false hope, but if you meet up again during these next few years, the relationship may have a chance to deepen. But even so, there are difficulties that will need to be overcome as, unwittingly and unintentionally – just by being who you both are – you can bring out in each other your deepest fears and weaknesses – which neither of you might like much to face and deal with. Such things can hold people together, but it would be a struggle.

I realise that this is rather vague and inconclusive, but without his birth-time, there is so much missing information such as his Moon’s exact position, and the Moon is very important in close relationships. Also of course, the Rising Sign and thus where all his planets fall in each House or area of life.

I do hope this helps in some way and if you have any further questions please do ask and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.