Is this a compatible Relationship ?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Maya008

Is this a compatible Relationship ?

Post by Maya008 »

Hi Everyone....

I am back again but this time even more confused. I have met a guy ..very caring ,mature, responsible.but not sure if things will work out as my parents might not be reacting greatly as he is divorcee .

Before i start a conversation i really need to know how compatible we are...is it just a phase or something forever.

My details
01 Aug 1982
5.30 am
Ranchi, india

His details

13 Aug 1983
7.15 pm
Nizamabad, india

Any insight to it will really help me .

Regards,
Maya
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this a compatible Relationship ?

Post by admin »

Hi Maya008,

Is that Nizamabad in Andhra Pradesh or Uttar Pradesh ?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Dear Admin ,

Its in Andhra Pradesh .

Regards,
Maya
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Please help me with this confusing state of mind.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Maya,

I'm studying the charts and will respond as soon as I can.

Please be a bit patient if you can as I have a backlog to catch up on.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Sure Amin ...i will be eagerly waiting for your reply.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Maya,

You’ve clearly been going through a very difficult time for quite a while, and I suspect that despite your ability to lift yourself out of negative thinking, during this last few years you may have found it difficult to do this. For you, this is likely to be a recurrence when relationships ‘go wrong’ or when you are blocked in that area.

When it comes to relationships you are very sensitive and caring, but perhaps although on the surface you appear confident, underneath it all, you are unsure of yourself and easily hurt if you feel rejected – and perhaps covering this with a facade of ‘everything’s fine’ ? This is changing though, and you are becoming stronger as a result.

Your prospective mate is himself going through some confusion about partnership matters – which, as you’ve said is relevant at this time, and there’s a bit more to go through with this so it will be hard for him to make a solid commitment for a while.

Currently he’s experiencing a very up/down state emotionally as constant change is upsetting his equilibrium and causing him to change his mind this way and that. Very unsettling to say the least, and no doubt this matter with regard to your parents is a part of this. But things should smooth out for him and perhaps next year, assuming you are still together, he will be in a position to make a more solid commitment.

Both of you will need to watch out for over-reacting during May/June, towards each other as well as to external matters or other people.

Looking at your synastry, there are some terrific inter-aspects such as a strong inner connection whereby you understand each other at a deep emotional level. Also there is a very good capacity to communicate and support each other’s main goals or paths in life. All very ‘fiery’ and enthusiastic, and a lot of warmth and tenderness.

You realise of course that there’s a ‘but’ coming, and this is the part that will decide how you will act together in the long run. Your Mars energies are in conflict and you can get into some very serious disputes so that both of you will need to be very aware of setting each other off – pushing each other’s ‘button’s. In other words, you would need, I feel, to be the more aware one in this regard as he can tend to be over-sensitive and defensive if he feels hurt in any way.

I’m not entirely sure who will be the strongest of the two of you, but if you get into disputes, both of you may need to make sure you don’t just gloss over a situation or disagreement in order to keep the peace, as this could easily result in a ‘blame game’ situation, and then, sooner or later, one or the other – or both of you - will explode with all sorts of accusations. As you’re both at a mature age, and he’s been married before so has at least had experience in that area, you may be able to weather this and turn it into a very strong relationship.

The Composite chart suggests that there could be much personal growth as a result of this relationship (and every relationship needs this of course). Much will depend on whether you are both able to make the effort to understand each other at the deepest level as the danger here is that you may both gloss over these deeper issues and try to ignore them. If you do this, you’re in for a very rocky ride.

This matter of your parents with regard to his being a divorcee, may be a hard one to overcome, but you may get past it, though not without a struggle – and in fact the struggle may pull you together even more; if not, then external circumstances may just be all too hard and you’ll give up. (Always an ‘either/or’).

In general, if this relationship proceeds you will both have to work very hard to understand each other at that deeper level, and not try to make each other into someone you’re not. The mistake would be that because you have such a good relationship – on the surface – that you aren’t seeing each others’ realities, and prefer not to get into the ‘darker’ or more complicated undercurrents that drive us to act or react instinctively.

Even though there are very difficult problems in this relationship, (and I cannot know whether a relationship will work or not as I’ve seen many relationships with ‘harsh’ aspects work out well eventually, and last a very long time), it will ultimately depend on how aware each of you is and how much work each of you is prepared to put into the relationship.

I do hope this has helped in some way, and if you have any further questions, please do ask and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Dear Admin

We tried a lot and it was going fine for few months but before we could get married he and his parents got into very ugly blame game and called off the wedding ...

I am not sure may be i m not destined for a companionship.

Thank you once again for your guidance

Maya
Maya008

Post by Maya008 »

Dear Admin ,

Apologies for replying late.i was on a trip with family .a much needed break to have some energy back and get peace of mind .
Coming to the events .it all started in Nov .they come from a conservative background though things have changed from past 10 years with their daughter marrying a guy from another community and she herself is working in States. He had called me to discuss on arrangements .they wanted the one function to be at their place but expected all expenditure from our end stating its their ritual and since its his 2nd marriage they cant spend more.
I felt lil odd but agreed with few difference of opinion .their parents had a big concern that i am independent girl hence i could be demanding .So they came up with a plan asking me to sign a legal document with following points.

I will never intentionally harm them.
In case of divorce how much i expect as compensation.
In case of divorce where i will file the case .

This was big shock for us as they are not trusting me but that piece of paper.he consulted all his relatives and all supported this solution so that they are safe 2nd time.

We requested and tried explaining that this is not the way . This is clear indication of mistrust .but they kept fingerpointing my nature .

Finally they called off the wedding on 20th nov saying i am misfit for their family and son .

At this point i dont know how to make sense out of this .
But i cant compromise on my dignity for sure .
I was badly hurt as atleast he knew me personally .what kind of person i am he knew .

I hope some day i can see a person who is caring n loving next to me . ..A humble request to you to check my horoscope on this .

Details

01 August 1982
5.30 am
Ranchi , India

Regards,
Maya
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Maya008,

What a shock that surely must have been to be treated in such a way. Worse still that your partner appears not to have made any effort to stand in your defence and I’m quite surprised by this. Legal matters are indicated as a possibility in the Composite chart, but I would have thought that they wouldn’t have been this kind of ‘legal' and that they’d have a good chance of being sorted out...perhaps this is still possible ?

With regard to your future marriage prospects (a specific date), this is not something I can pinpoint with Western Astrology so I suggest you ask this question in our Vedic area here on the Forum.

However and having said that, it does look very possible that you will meet someone next year (2019) who plays a powerful and important part in your life. I suggest that you need a partner who is strong and independent in the same way that you are. However, the problem here is that you may tend to fall in love easily (?) and/or dream of the perfect love ? (At least perhaps you did so when you were younger). You have such a gentleness and capacity for love, and also a deep sensitivity. Nonetheless, when you are hurt, you are able to recover very well... eventually.

And so, if you do meet such a person, don't rush in, but at the same time, don't be so cautious or suspicious that you undermine the potential of what might potentially be a good relationship.

I wish you well and All the Very Best for the New Year.

Admin.