Composite grand trine

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Plutonium19

Composite grand trine

Post by Plutonium19 »

Hello,

I'm Plutonium19, I can help you with synastry interpretation. However, I'd like to have your opinions on grand trines in composite since I'm puzzled by the chart below. Thank y'all
Attachments
image.png
image.png (89.33 KiB) Viewed 4271 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Composite grand trine

Post by admin »

Hi Plutonium19, and thanks for the offer of assistance with synastry interpretations, which is always welcome.

Re the Composite chart, I realise that some would disagree as they feel that the Composite is all that’s really necessary, but I think it’s important first to take into account the individual charts and the inter-aspects between them, noting if any of the Composite planetary positions make particular connections with either or both charts. Without this, you only have a small part of the whole picture/relationship (in my opinion).

Having said that, given the number of planets in the 3rd (especially the exact Sun conj. NN – the Sun ruling the Midheaven), along with the trines to Jupiter in the 11th and Moon in the 7th, I would say that these people have come together for a specific purpose and would work well together in some social area (11th) and perhaps bring some radical new ideas and practices into their society/world (depending on their individual charts and inter-aspects).

I think that transits to the Composite can be very relevant and I note that transiting Pluto is conjunct the Comp. Mercury (sextile Comp. Pluto in the 1st House), which I think is very significant, and again suggests the possibility of their having come together for perhaps an important 'social' reason.

In general, and as I’m sure you know, the trines of themselves, don’t push or give much energy to actually ‘act’. So here, the Moon/Pluto opp. – the latter in sextile to that Nep./Merc. part of the 3rd House Stellium, will perhaps provide the energy needed for the Grand Trine to ‘get moving’. And perhaps the Sun/Uranus conjunction will provide stimulation but... still, there is a lack of squares - which provide the friction/energy for action – and without which there can be stagnation.

All then will depend on, as I said before, the individual charts and their interactions, and any planetary transit stimulation. (Have you tried a Progressed Composite ? That might provide more information - along with current major transits to each chart - at least about what's brought these people together at this time).

Hope this helps and I’d be interested in your own thoughts on this matter.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]