Vertex transits and south node synastry. Soulmate?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Julybaby

Vertex transits and south node synastry. Soulmate?

Post by Julybaby »

Well… i have met someone i beleive is my soulmate from past life. The moment he entered in my life jupiter was transiting my natal vertex. North node was transiting my 5th house where my natal venus, mars and jupiter sit. In synastry we have my south node conjunct his venus and mars as well as my moon conjunct his south node and my vertex conjunct his north node. My anti vertex conjunct his saturn. Moon conjunct saturn double whammy. So i guess its pretty karmic. We could not start a relationship. We had a short romantic affair but feelings of fear and restlessness made it weird for us to build a relationship. He ran away from me pretty soon and has tried to come back 3 times ever since, each time when north node was transiting my 5th house. Currently I have blocked him on social media but im pretty sure he will contact me again. I don’t know whats this supposed to be, what is supposed to teach me. I don’t know what he feels but i think about him often and I have a feeling of longing. Like we did not need to fall in love because we were already in love from past lives. But a huge amount of fear too. I also am keeping him away due to his age. He is 5 years younger than me and I don’t like this age gap.

On August 2018 transiting venus will conjunct my vertex. I should expect any big fated encounter with a new love or maybe this guy will come back to rock my world again?

Can such vertex and south node themed relationships turn into a stable partnership that leads to a good marriage? Or is it just a karmic event that eventually goes? :roll:

Who had any similar experience?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Vertex transits and south node synastry. Soulmate?

Post by admin »

Hi Julybaby,

Sorry for delay in responding !

It’s very difficult to answer this question without both charts available as really these few indicators aren’t enough to at least get some idea of all of the various inter-aspects and transits involved.

Having said that, quite often contacts with the South Node can feel like the persons involved have known each other ‘before’. This can also suggest that you are drawn to each other because there’s a sense of comfort in each other’s presence – like an ‘old shoe’ - even if it is a bit less 'comfortable' sometimes. This because the planets involved in those South Node contacts may also aggravate – as you describe - ‘old’ fears and, in this case it may be that (if one looks at it from a ‘past life’ point of view) one of you may have ‘abandoned’ the other (Moon/Saturn conj. S. Node) and that there was some form of mistreatment involved (Venus/Mars conj. S. Node). It may even have been a parent/child connection (Moon/Saturn). But... I really can't know for sure.

S. Node relationships may fade away once the issues have been faced and understood – at least as far as it is possible for us to understand what those issues actually are. Or, if they can’t be dealt with ‘this time around’, then perhaps they’ll come back again in ‘another life’. (All speculation of course).

Remember that Venus moves at roughly the same pace as the Sun, and so will conjunct your Vx once every year. (This may occur more often if Venus turns retrograde across the Vx during that period). Therefore, it will depend on so many factors such as the Sign and House in which the Vx is, the House in which Venus is natally, the House it rules, the natal aspects to Venus, position of the progressed Venus, and any powerful planets in aspect by transit.

With regard to the question about anyone having had a similar experience, given the complexity of this or any relationship, it would be just about impossible for someone else to mirror your own experience as it’s unlikely that anyone else would have exactly the same planets involved. Yes, of course they could have Venus conjunct Vx but as I said, so much more is involved.

I realise that this is not what you may have hoped for, but I do hope some of it helps at least a little.

Perhaps someone else here will have more to offer on this ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]