Please tell me regarding our relationship

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Kaj

Re: Please tell me regarding our relationship

Post by Kaj »

I have not written much about myself or what happened and what questions I have because, I would like to know from a third person, what this relationship looks like. Perhaps a third person perspective will give me insight to know myself and him better.

Thank you much.

Kaj
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kaj,

Synastry matters are very involved and complex, and so it would be good if you would at least give me a few details about the relationship, such as when it started and what are your issues with the relationship ? What is it that is bothering you about this person ?

Without even this basic knowledge I would be left with nothing to focus on, and it is vital that I have some specific information in order to have at least a starting point.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kaj,

Thanks for all of that, it's very helpful.

I'll study it all and get back to you as soon as I can.
Please do be a bit patient as it can take a while to go through all of the various charts and pull it all together.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kaj

Post by Kaj »

Thank you Sir. Please, take your time.

Regards,

Kaj
Kaj

Post by Kaj »

Any updates Sir?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kaj,

Please see 'pm' I've sent to you.

Admin.