Friendship

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Intuitive88

Friendship

Post by Intuitive88 »

Hi, I am hoping to get insight into a special friendship I have. We are currently in transitory periods in our lives, him especially. He has been a great assistance to me in regards to health and spirituality, but now he is currently consumed by a launch in his career which is a big step. I am wondering if you can tell me a bit more about the friendship, especially what may happen in the next few months/ year.
S (Me)
June 10, 1988
7:35 PM
NJ, USA

P (Him)
July 30, 1987
Unsure about birth time
Romania

I apologize for not having the birth time, but if you can give me some insight nonetheless, it would be helpful.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Friendship

Post by admin »

Hi Intuitive88,

Yes, it is much harder without his time of birth. Would you tell me what career this is that he is launching into ? That could give some important clues. Also, which town/city in Romania ?

Also, when did the relationship/friendship start ?

Thanks.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

The city is Bucharest. Career is television related.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Intuitive88,

Apologies for the delay in responding !

As you say you are both currently in periods of great change, and you in particular, having just experienced your Saturn Return (a 30 year cycle when each of us get to a point in our lives when we start to find ourselves as separate and individual beings, and when we want to – or are pushed to – stand on our own two feet).

During these next few months (especially March/Apr./May) you may start to have some doubts about yourself and your path, and will need to ensure that you get plenty of rest as this inner battle may take up a lot of your energy. It’s quite possible that as this is a similar situation for him (which he may well already be feeling), he may not be in a position to give you the support you might have come to expect.

His preparation for launching a new career is certainly a major issue here and during April/May/June/July/Aug. this will again take up a great deal of his energy.

Clearly you have come together for a purpose, not least of all as you say, helping you with health and also on your spiritual journey. It’s hard for me without his time of birth to know if this will continue. I suspect it will but I think that, from the inter-aspects between your charts, it is time for you to learn and trust in your own path now.

It’s important, especially during the course of this coming year, that you be careful of losing your own direction or of subjugating your individuality to another as you can be overly and easily influenced by those you see as ‘authorities’, accepting their words as superior to your own thoughts. However, I think you’ve weathered the main part of this propensity already and will find that you are well able to step out ‘alone’, more than you may think.

There is a kind of ‘shared pain’ with him, which – in helping to heal you – he is also healing himself, and there is also a good deal of inspiration and the ability for both of you to widen your views very extensively as a result of your relationship. There might be a sense too that each of you completes the other in some way. But the more you rely on him, the more likely it is that one of you is going to start to get irritated or impatient with the other. There is a lot of energy here and a great deal of excitement but perhaps you feel that the closer you get, the less sensitive he seems to your personal/emotional needs.

You may have romantic feelings for him, or it may just be that you sense a beautiful spirituality that you aspire to and even a ‘union of souls’, but again there may be problems if you evince too much dependence on him – although it must be said that I suspect he actually enjoys this...up to a point.

Your Mars trine his Mercury excites and inspires your communications and fills them with energy. And in this sense, it isn’t just one-sided (him being the ‘mentor’) as it goes both ways. Even more stimulation comes from the aspect between both your Mars’. However, here there may be areas of disagreement where you cannot find the middle ground. Naturally, this is only an issue if either of you refuses to see or accept the other’s point of view, and I think with his Mars in Leo and your Mars in Pisces, you will be the one who ‘gives way’.

Enormous amounts of insight come with your Mars trine his Pluto (and his Mercury as just mentioned). You give him somewhere to focus and express his deeper feelings which he might not otherwise be able to do. But yet again, you need to be very aware that if you’re not careful this can either feed his ego as he may sense he has power over you, or else he will tire of your dependence. And this is a theme that keeps coming up here.

One other major point here I feel is that you surely do have a path to walk together and that there is a very strong sense of ‘duty’ in there somewhere. This isn’t an easy path but it can surely hold you together for a very long time and perhaps - if you accept the possibility of ‘previous lives’ – through several lifetimes. Of course I can’t know this for sure, but with your Saturn in square to his Nodal Axis (one’s ‘path’ in life), this is a strong signature of such. Usually this signifies something unresolved and so the connection arises again...and again, until it is resolved.

I feel that, with all the connections between your charts, the most dominant one is about power and how this is used. I think that perhaps you are ‘the student’ (all that Gemini and with Venus/Mercury therein in your 7th/relationships area opposite your Saturn/Uranus in Sag. – the ‘teacher’), you are learning how to be the student so that you can become ‘the teacher’. And he is helping you on this path.

At the same time, via this relationship with you, he might be learning how to let go of his need to be in control.
Really, without his birth-time I can’t be entirely sure of this or where in his life this need to be in control operates. (It does sound like it might be in his career given what you have said, but that might only be being emphasised currently rather than always the main area).

Nonetheless, there is so much that is good in your friendship ! And as long as you are learning from it when and how to step out on your own, and developing a trust in yourself rather than a reliance on him, then it may well continue and develop further.

I do hope this helps and if something here isn’t clear, please do ask and I’ll do my best to clarify.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Wow! This was incredibly insightful and illuminating. So much of what you said is incredibly accurate. I do tend to be easily influenced by those who I assume to be "authorities" in a practice or field without giving much credit to my own beliefs or feelings. He is very knowledgeable about the health and spiritual field and in particular with spirituality I have accepted a lot of what he says. This also comes to the "giving way" part. I feel that many times our disagreements can escalate and I have to give in as he will not listen or accept what I have to say. It can become very frustrating at times. Dependency has definitely grown into a huge issue. I do tend to cling and it has become a bit annoying and frustrating - but at the same time our conversations where energy filled and exciting in the beginning and can still be at times. However, recently, he seems to have pulled away a bit - but it is confusing at times as well. I wish he would open up to me a bit more but he has seem to have closed off recently - which makes me frustrated. I would say there is nothing sexual or romantic about our relationship or my feelings for him. He is extremely attractive and good looking, but I do not want any of that sort with him. I will say that I do love many aspects of his personality and that may be where the romanticism comes from...I like his personality and wisdom.

What advice would you give me beside trying to be more independent to help make our friendship even better?

You mentioned in the next few months to be sure I get plenty of rest as I will be dealing with an inner-battle. What else may you suggest I do during this period?

You also said that from April-August, he would be busy? Are you able to tell in which field, he will be busy in? He recently working as an actor, but was in the modeling and fitness business for many years and still is.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Intuitive,

As I said before, I think it’s important to focus more on yourself and your own path, as you are learning and discovering many new facets of your Self. In changing your focus, the pressure is off the relationship so that it can then flower in other ways.

To that end I would suggest you read Noel Eastwood’s book “Astrology Archetypes in Trance” (available at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Astrology-Archet ... 288&sr=1-7 ). This is a wonderful guide to discovering and making contact with each of those various energies within as represented by the individual Planets. In this way you can ‘talk’ with them, and find how each planetary archetype functions within you, which then helps you to work with those energies rather than being unconsciously driven by them. It’s an invaluable journey which I think will really help you.

I’m sorry but I don’t know exactly in which field your friend will be busy (you had said that he was in the process of launching his career – so I had assumed you knew which area that was in). I suspect that whatever it is, it’s likely to change direction during this year.

I wish you the very best on your journey, and I hope you’ll keep in touch and let me know how you are going along your way.

Best to You,
Admin.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you for the advice. I have tried the archetypes but I just find it difficult.

And yes of course I know the career, I was just curious if that would be the career he would be busy in all those months or if it would be different.

I appreciate your guidance and your insight. You really opened my eyes to a lot.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Well that fell apart. We had an argument and he stopped communicating with me. Not sure what to do.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Intuitive,

Truth is, even though it may feel devastating right now, it’s time now to start moving forward and learn from this whole experience and relationship.

Pluto has turned retrograde and is in quincunx to your Sun so you’re having to dig deep to find your ‘Self’ and it’s not easy because you are probably experiencing even more, any lack of self-worth. But I’m sure you know that.

And there is transiting Saturn, now retrograde and exactly conjunct your Neptune, so this is so very unsettling and may feel like you have lost yet another fundamental support. And probably it feels like there’s no-one to turn to or nowhere to go. But you are unable to see right now exactly what is going on here, and imagining all sorts of things that aren’t real or true, and this is trying to show you that you were living in an illusion about this relationship and hoping that he would, in effect, fulfil the role of a kind of parent ? And as I think I said before, naturally he fell into this role as it suited him to do so.

You know that - even though he may have stopped communicating with you - this could be because he senses that you aren’t as dependent on him as you previously were, and you know that would hurt his ego as he may realise – even if only unconsciously – that he can’t control you in the same way. And it may also be possible that this isn’t ‘the end’ of the relationship, just that if he comes back it will (or should be) in a way in which he recognises you as a separate and growing individual with whom he can communicate at a level other than his expectations of being ‘your mentor’ and superior.

This is a hard time for you there is no doubt, but if you work at separating what’s real from what is arising or resulting from any fears about this loss, then you will be able to understand what's been behind this relationship and move forward. And this because Uranus transiting your 5th House is exactly trine your Uranus and Saturn which is pushing you to ‘break away’ (well, he did that for you), and even though you may feel lost right now, I really do feel that you can now truly begin to find a stronger inner security and base.

Well, that all sounds like just a lot of ‘words’ and platitudes, but I’m hoping that our discussions before will give this more meaning for you.

Best,
Admin.
Intuitive88

Post by Intuitive88 »

Thank you! I don't know what else to say. Part of me wishes that he would at least communicate with me and give me some sort of closure but I also hope it's not completely over. I do know it had much to do with wanting to control me in a sense, he didn't like that I wasn't obedient or didn't do things as expected.

I appreciate your advice and support.