composite chart- could this turn into something special?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
gardenroses

composite chart- could this turn into something special?

Post by gardenroses »

could anyone please summarize the potential of this pairing? i've looked over it but i'd like someone elses perspective. thank you so much.
compositechart.png
compositechart.png (97.63 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
iriishka

Re: composite chart- could this turn into something special?

Post by iriishka »

1. And why do you think that the composite chart is the right tool to be used in order to get an answer to your question?
2. How can someone understand how your relation can (not) function without knowing your native traits? Why dont you post both partners' charts/birth details and wait for someone to make your synastry? For me, the composite chart is the last thing i look at when it comes about relations, not the first. (remember this: never synastry/composite before taking an eye on the natal charts of both. You have no idea what important details you can bring to a synastry from natal charts)
3. Define "something special". Marriage? A good sex compatibility? An intense/passionate temporary relation? Good/Best friends? Children together? Making money together? What exactly is "something special" from your perspective?
admin
Site Admin

Re: composite chart- could this turn into something special?

Post by admin »

Hi gardenroses,

(This is the shortest ‘relationship’ interpretation I’ve ever attempted and was chafing at the bit trying to confine it to just the Composite. And as Irishka said, I do feel it is important to take into account each chart and its relationship to the other). However, I have looked briefly :wink: at your individual charts and current transits but have restrained myself... Hopefully it will have some meaning for you nonetheless !).

There can easily be misunderstandings in this relationship as your partner is quick to react to what they see as you running a bit roughshod over their feelings. I think too that there is an issue of control here, which either or both of you won’t like at all.

You might be feeling unsure of yourself at this time and may overcompensate by acting too quickly which won’t go down well with them. But that person is caught between speaking their mind and trying to be independent, between breaking free of what they feel are restrictions (especially by a partner) and seeking/needing stability and steadiness.

There is certainly a very powerful connection currently – perhaps a sense of destiny or fate. However, although this relationship is very exciting and you are strongly drawn together, this is a tricky time when there can actually be too much excitement resulting in a lot of friction and hurt feelings. At best you may find that you are able to make tremendous breakthroughs together, if the relationship can stand the tension.

I think that the best potential of this relationship (Composite) is its high-mindedness and capacity for an intuitive understanding of each other. And you probably function better together as a couple, rather than in groups or in a social setting. It might even be that the relationship is beyond the understanding of others around you.

As to whether it can turn into something special, I think it already is that. But whether it will survive the changing patterns within both of you, I can’t know. Certainly there is a lot of love here, and your Venus conjunct the Comp Mercury goes a long way to giving this relationship much affection and brings out its warmth (and with Uranus trining that Mercury in the Comp – a lot of excitement and discovery about yourselves).

So much will depend upon the trust you develop between you and on your capacity to ride out the social issues and fears of abandonment (Saturn sq. Moon and Sedna in 12th). Also I’d mention Mars so close to the 4th House cusp which suggests some ego issues and of course some fiery confrontations ‘at home’. If the trine to Saturn manages to channel that into a constructive force, then so much can be accomplished together.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]