Insights about this synastry pleeeeeeease!!!!

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
BlackVenus

Insights about this synastry pleeeeeeease!!!!

Post by BlackVenus »

Can anyone help me interpret this synastry? I am new to the sight and am just trying to get grounded so I can inquire about some more specific challenges. Thank you

Them
Born Thursday, June 26, 1980
05:03:00 (time zone = GMT -7 hours)
118w24, 34n05

Me
Born Friday, November 14, 1980
11:40:00 (time zone = GMT -8 hours)
118w24, 34n05
zabrinesca

Re: Insights about this synastry pleeeeeeease!!!!

Post by zabrinesca »

Hey, BlackVenus!

The synastry looks promising but also challenging in some aspects.

Positve aspects:
- first of all: you have compatibile personal planets in elements/signs. It's a good key to understanding eachother personality, emotion, love, mind
- Sextiled moons, trined venuses show emotional and love expression compatibility.
- I'm not sure if I picked correctly time zone data ( let's say "yes") but there's nice connection between 1st lord to the 7th lord (moons) also yours personal planets falling into 5th house of eachother (fuuunnn house, attraction house) plus their mars falling into your 8th house (hot attraction).
- Your sun/moon midpoint in opposite to their sun- this can be an important contact. In this case, another person’s core energy is making a strong contact with your point of relationship fulfillment and self expression. This synastry contact can suggest a highly fulfilling and supportive relationship, regardless of whether it’s a marriage/love relationship, business partnership, or a teacher/student relationship.
- your moon/saturn midpoint conjunct their moon. An emotional binding aspect. Good.
- your venus/mars midpoint in conjunction with their uranus. Instant attraction but often unstable love. The thing with uranus is keeping relationship fresh, giving a lot of space in everything to keep it work. Boredom can be a real deal-breaker here but everything depends on other stabilizing aspects (especially saturn).
- sun/mars midpoint conjunct their moon. Hot!
- good mental stimulation (sun/uranus trine mercury(mental excitment), both mercuries are good aspected and both in watery signs)
- the biggie is DW venus-pluto (conjunction and trine). Overhelming passion and addictive love. This aspects activate 5th and 8th house so watcha!!!
- and quite nice soft binding aspects comes from saturn - sextile to sun, sextile to moon (I see also a square to sun, but hard aspects between saturn and luminaries in synastry are common in long run relationships- they really help to stabilize matters when you have tons of uranus aspects).
- Let's take sun-uranus conjunction like a revolutionary "BANG!". You both have nataly sun/uranus links so this energy keep your fascination "steady-ready" all of the time.

Negative aspects:
- marses in square cause battle of energy. In this case, they have saturn/mars conjunction an energy limitated aspect) in square with your mars/neptune conjunction ( indecisive, passive energy, "here and there"). It brings limitation of energy here because Saturn is much about karma/control. Especially unfocused neptunian mars will trigger saturn/mars freak control patience.
- Squares/opposites to neptune (mars(aggresion/energy/vitality) and venus (love)). Personaly I don't like heavy involved neptune anywhere. Neptune as a planet of spirituality and delusion can make situations beautiful but also not clear. You can idealize eachother (blind love) and see everything in a rose-coloured glasses but reality could be diffrent than your expectations. Stay objective and try to see how things really are.
-uranus/mars midpoint conjunct moon. Quite unstable for emotions and not really good.

I need to glance at your composite/davison chart and see how your relationship really looks like. Synastry just shows a pattern of attraction between people. Davison and composite is a big picture of how you as a whole/couple are. :D
BlackVenus

Re: Insights about this synastry pleeeeeeease!!!!

Post by BlackVenus »

Hey there Zabrinesca!!

Thank you, thank you, so much for your insights!!! There is something so different in the way I feel about this relationship. :D You gave me some great information to follow up on and some great clarity in terms of how I've been feeling with this interaction. I need to investigate the midpoint aspects. Interesting! I'm wary of mars in the hard aspects so I need to look there too. Can you please look at the other charts? Composite and Davison and tell me what you think?

Again, thank you much!!!

Great evening,
Black Venus