Squares to nodes- binding or karma aspects?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
zabrinesca

Squares to nodes- binding or karma aspects?

Post by zabrinesca »

I just wonder about plantets/asteroids squares to both nodes in synastry/composite. It is really sign of karmic drama
or binding aspect for serious relationship? I had a saturn square to nodes/venus in composite chart with someone and it was felt like heavy obligation/duty/commitment.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Squares to nodes- binding or karma aspects?

Post by admin »

Hi zabrineska,

I think that with Venus in conjunction with a Node natally, squares to this in synastry will tend to create a sense of 'been there, done that' with the other person. Saturn especially will naturally feel heavy/obligated etc. not least of all because Saturn square Venus alone can feel emotionally squashed by the other person - though this will depend on the Sign and aspects to Venus/Node in the natal chart.

Always it's important to look at the rest of the charts, individually and in synastry, in order to more fully understand the story of a relationship.

Squares to the composite Nodes could highlight differences in the paths that each person is on and show interference which may or may not be coming from external circumstances or other people. Note which Houses the Nodes are in, and of course, the state of each individual's Nodes in their own charts.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]