Two Birds

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
lumendes

Two Birds

Post by lumendes »

hey all!

pretty new to the forum.
I was wondering about these two birds here. he is the outer wheel (sep 29).
I see great compatibility; but is it really?

sun trine sun, jupiter trine jupiter, mars trine venus. these are good aspects.

i was wondering about those oppositions that literally cross the wheels. are they supposed to be bad?

how about the overall compatibility? what’s your take on it? should those birds get together?

thank you <3
lu
Attachments
477934DF-FD06-46DD-84BC-79C4032542D8.jpeg
477934DF-FD06-46DD-84BC-79C4032542D8.jpeg (119.48 KiB) Viewed 1640 times
lumendes

Re: Two Birds

Post by lumendes »

Oops,

Maybe I should've typed their info in the message :) :

Male
29 Sep 1976
9:55 AM
23s33
46w38

Female
28 May 1981
9:00 PM
23s18
51w10

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lumendes,

Well you sure do have some terrific aspects between your charts !

There might be some confusion in your communications (his Merc. sq. your Neptune), and some areas of disagreement (his Mars sq. your Asc/Desc.).

The oppositions involving your Moon (opp. your own Saturn/Jupiter which is conjunct his Sun), suggests to me that your own emotions and instincts can work against themselves. In other words there may be an internal battle going on where you range from confidence on the one hand, to fearfulness and lack of surety on the other. Moon in Aries tends to be impulsive, so perhaps when you speak your mind, you may then regret it, the outcome being that you over-compensate by trying too hard to please.

His Sun (conjunct your Saturn/Jupiter) is also opposite your Moon, so he may have some difficulty coming to grips with your mood swings. Aries and Libra are the classic opposition, so in some ways you can help him to be more decisive, simply by challenging him. Sun/Moon oppositions are not as bad as they are often made out to be, as they can help to balance each other - though the hardest part is that the Sun person can be a bit inflexible when faced with the Moon person – to him you might seem irrational in certain situations.

I think that all of his Libra coupled with your Saturn/Jupiter in Libra could result in a difficulty in making decisions together as there’s a tendency to continually consider both sides of any situation, and also a wish to please and keep things harmonious. So, in this sense, your Moon in Aries can help to mitigate this.

Also his Venus in Scorpio conjunct his Uranus might compensate for this as eventually he may just erupt and take a stand. Add to this his Venus/Uranus trine your Mercury, and you are able to understand each other in a way that no-one else can. Just don’t make the mistake that you always know what each other is thinking though...remember that his Mercury is square your Neptune.

In the Composite chart, Jupiter, Sun, Mars and Mercury all fall in the 8th House which gives a strong desire to merge at a deep level. The Moon in opposition to this suggests that there could be a battle of wills at times, and it’s important that you don’t let your ego’s get in the way, especially if you get involved in financial situations together. Certainly you’ll both be changed and transformed by this relationship.

All in all, I’d say that this relationship has a very good chance of going a long way...if you can have the confidence to truly make the commitment, and if one of you can take the initiative when it falters because of indecisiveness.

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions about this, please do ask and I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
lumendes

Post by lumendes »

Hi Admin,
I can't thank you enough for your analysis. It fits with what I was thinking - and you also gave me incredibly important notes on the possible difficulties of the relationship.
Thank you again! :)
lu