Yod in Composite, Prominent Pluto in Synastry, can we stay just friends?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Betweenity

Yod in Composite, Prominent Pluto in Synastry, can we stay just friends?

Post by Betweenity »

I decided to look at a composite chart between me and a good friend of mine, mostly out of curiosity than anything else, and was surprised to discover a Yod (ASC to Sun conjunct Chiron&Mercury sextile Mars). I have a Yod in my natal chart (though different planets are involved), and therefore am aware of an uncontrollable effect it might have.
Plus, we've got a stellium in the sign of Libra (Mercury, Chiron, Sun, and Moon are involved) partially occupying our composite 7th and 8th houses, as well as a multiple planet square with Mercury square Neptune, Moon square Neptune, Moon square Uranus, and Sun square Neptune.
Overall, Neptune's energy is very pronounced in our composite, as well as Chiron's influence (conjunct Sun and Mercury), which I've never seen this in a composite with a FRIEND (despite us having some pleasant aspects, such as Moon conjunct Sun and Sun conjunct Mercury).
These discoveries pushed me to draw up our synastry chart, which revealed a whole lot of Pluto (aspects such as Pluto conjunct Moon, Pluto trine Mars, Mars square Pluto, Pluto sextile Uranus), as well as Sun conjunct Eros, Mars square Moon (!), Neptune trine Sun, and Sun square Venus.
...I mean, with everything being so heavily loaded with all of these energies, I don't understand how we manage to still stay just friends. We're both in relationships, we have no power struggles occurring between us (which is surprising considering the number of squares).
So I guess my question is: do I overestimate "the Finger of Fate"'s significance here? Or, everything considered, is it inevitable that at some point our friendship will turn into something else?
Please, help me figure this out, my head already hurts just thinking about it :confused: "
P.S. His birth date is September 18, 1996 (in Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia at 11:30 pm) and mine is November 6, 1996 (in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia at 05:16 pm).
Betweenity

Re: Yod in Composite, Prominent Pluto in Synastry, can we stay just friends?

Post by Betweenity »

P.P.S. I'm sorry, I've given the wrong birth time for the first person: he was born at 12:00 pm.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Yod in Composite, Prominent Pluto in Synastry, can we stay just friends?

Post by admin »

Hi Betweenity,

This is a very interesting question ! I'm fascinated by the quincunx/inconjunct aspect but, I will say straight off that in a Composite the aspects need to have fairly tight orbs. Remember that in the Composite, the planetary positions are actually midpoints, so need to be very close in order to be specifically relevant.

Before I continue I'm posting your Composite here so you can have 'another look' at it.

(The orbs are a bit wide, for which apologies. I'll thin them out later if you wish to discuss it further).

Best,
Admin.
Attachments
Bet Composite.png
Bet Composite.png (92.74 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]