Chart Interpretation

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
SunnyGirl12

Chart Interpretation

Post by SunnyGirl12 »

Can you tell by a chart what motivates a person? What way to best communicate with them? How locked houses affect their ability to reach out or commit. Any insight into this chart would be appreciated, especially on the cancer and scorpio aspects, but also on anything that jumps out to the interpreter. This is the chart of my boyfriend and I'd like to know how to best relate to him to have a relationship that works best.
Attachments
2017-11-10 23.04.09.png
2017-11-10 23.04.09.png (489.97 KiB) Viewed 980 times
SunnyGirl12

Re: Chart Interpretation

Post by SunnyGirl12 »

Some more information... He works 72 hours a week as an ER doc and yet tolerates my disability and neurosis. I text him often throughout the day and he never complains although he seldom replies. He replies only on the nights that he wants,me to come over and visit, which is about once a week, and when we do visit, he appreciates more affection and yet silence. He is very gracious about his home (cancer), and very intense sexually... But he is not jealous. He will often ignore me to the point that I go out with someone else for companionship, then only cares to know if we were intimate, and if I let him have my body... But why doesn't he put in the effort to maintain communication that would prevent me from dating another. I get lonely. I love that my boyfriend is bossy in person and would love to play Dom/sun games with him where he could directangular me totally, but he refuses to step up thr game. Is it because he has locked houses and difficulty with sustaining a home base? His literal home is very secure, but his sense of making a home with another seems off. His previous relationship was 15-20 years long, no marriage, but one child, who is very protective of. We have been dating 6 months snd I have yet to meet the child. (I posted our composite in the synastry board to get feedback on that).

I'm just wone ring how to best spark conversations that this type would be willing to participate in as vigorous arguments over cheating are not my aim, but he doesn't particularly seem jealous or possessive like a scorpio moon like I would like. Is it the stoic Virgo rising that loves to do without?