Blocking communication?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
SunnyGirl12

Blocking communication?

Post by SunnyGirl12 »

I'm in a relationship with this guy and we have great chemistry, but he just will not talk. We live two hours apart and I am moving soon to live closer, but I'm afraid that we will speak about the same amount that we do now. I feel like there is a mutual obsession about this chart compsitell dynamic, but I can't get him to give or open up.

Any astrological suggestions of behavior change that might motivate someone to become more communicative. One barrier we have is that he works alot and makes good money, but I do not and live frugally. But he is often so busy and tired that we stay in bed or just watch movies when we are toget her and that is actually fine with me, but I would love to chat more while we are apart. I would rather be moving in together, but are there reasons in the charts that he might oppose this, or is it just his lack of trust that someone would stay?
Attachments
2017-11-09 19.53.29.png
2017-11-09 19.53.29.png (347.86 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
2017-11-09 19.52.56.png
2017-11-09 19.52.56.png (517.35 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Blocking communication?

Post by admin »

Hi SunnyG,

Thank you for posting your charts.

However, I prefer to set up my own charts so would you please supply birth data for both of you (dates, places and times of birth).

If you prefer this information to remain private then you can 'pm' me with the details.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sunny,

You are both experiencing a very difficult period at this time. For you, transiting Pluto is conjunct your 4th House cusp, which is turning you upside-down and inside-out as you undergo deep inner psychological changes. This is also relevant to your family life, especially as you may be confronted with early childhood experiences. This has in fact, been going on for a few years and may feel like everything’s being pulled out from under you.

However, horrible as this may feel, it is transforming you from the roots up so that ultimately it will renew you and leave you with a strength you could never have imagined. (It might be a good time for you to get help from a psychologist if you can, to help you work through this).

Your partner too is experiencing much difficulty, as Saturn is just entering that same area in his chart. This is pulling his energies into the area of family responsibilities, so perhaps the situation with his ex and his child are taking up his time and focus right now. As this is in square to his Asc/Desc. he may well be feeling weighed down with all of, what he feels are, his responsibilities and duties in many areas of his life.

Both of you are in a confused state currently, which should start, very gradually, to clear over these next few weeks and months. This is due to the fact that you both have transiting Neptune in square to your natal Neptune’s – Neptune being the planet of confusion, and also of idealisation of a situation or of another person. This contributes strongly to the sense of ‘soul-mates’ that you have of him.

You certainly do have some very beautiful aspects between your charts and which may well support your relationship through all of these tests and trials. Certainly, you have the qualities together to create a strong and lasting relationship. But what you may need to watch for is any tendency to try to control each other, or for jealousy to rear its head.

Naturally, with Libra Rising and Moon in Pisces you can go out of your way to please and then – with him at least - do something impulsive, which you later regret. But your Moon is in good aspect to his Sun/Venus and Jupiter, so he can be very understanding...at least when he’s not under too much pressure. This is a wonderful combination and will go a long way to easing many problems.

Both of you have erratic Uranus in conjunction with each of your North Nodes (future path). On one hand this suggests an on-again/off-again quality, but also gives an electric, exciting, and stimulating - if changeful - quality to the relationship. Your relationship is unlikely to be boring, but it can be unsettling too. Both of you constantly open up new realms and possibilities to each other and about each other.

His Moon is also conjunct both his own North Node, and yours, so here there is that sense of a deep connection and a path together to your future. Being in Scorpio, he will help you go deeper into yourself and find qualities you weren’t aware that you had. In fact this works like this for both of you, though you may have problems at times understanding him as he can’t easily articulate everything he is feeling. This requires much patience on your part and also may cause you at times to doubt his feelings for you. In such instances, you have to somehow find a way to trust that he does feel very deeply for and about you.

The Composite chart gives Pluto on the Ascendant. This shows that you will both be changed and transformed completely by this relationship. And this will be ongoing for as long as you are together. It suggests much passion and depth. However, its square to the Composite Sun (the heart of the relationship), Saturn (endurance), Mercury (communication) and Venus (love), suggests that this will not be an ‘easy’ relationship and will require a good deal of hard work to sustain it. It is absolutely vital that you don’t try to change each other, or make demands that neither of you can meet.

However, I do strongly suspect that this might be more about resistance or interference from the outside world, from others who are against the relationship, or who see it as a threat in some way. Should this be the case, it may well draw you even closer together, resulting in strengthening your bond like tempered steel, to the point that it’s unbreakable.

I can’t tell which way it will go as obviously it will depend on the strength of each of you, and of the determination of both of you to sustain the relationship through all of these tests.

I drew a Tarot card for the relationship in its current state: “7 Cups” which describes the Neptune transits you are both experiencing at this time: the fantasy and dream of what the relationship is or might be. It’s natural to escape into this idealisation given the problems you are both having at this time

I then drew a Tarot card for the relationship, and that came up as: “The Lovers”. Naturally, this is a very promising image, but of course there are, as always, two sides to this. It suggests a sense of ‘wholeness’ when together...a sense of ‘completion’ or completeness, when together. However, this also demands that you must be equal and separate too... individuals in your own right united through your differences and individual-ness.

I do hope this helps, and if you have any further questions about any of this, I’ll do my best to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
SunnyGirl12

Post by SunnyGirl12 »

Thank you so much for taking the time to analyze this chart. It is much appreciated. We are going through a good period and I do believe he is trying to be more communicative... maybe because it's the holidays... and maybe because he really is growing more comfortable with me.

Anyway, thank you so much again. This has been very helpful and I hope to update you one day with our ultimate success... marriage.