Regarding marriage

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Prashant1987

Regarding marriage

Post by Prashant1987 »

Hello everyone
My self Prashant Gupta
Dob:31-10-1987 place :lucknow Time:17:47 gender:Male.
I m in deep love with a girl our parents are ready for our marriage but that girl is not able to decide what to do.her name is :neha dob:30-09-1991 place:lucknow time:15:00 gender:Female.kindly let me know whether we can get married in future.

Regards,
Prashant.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Regarding marriage

Post by admin »

Hi Prashant,

Apologies for the delay. I'm working on your query now and will reply as soon as possible.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Regarding marriage

Post by admin »

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your patience.

This is a marriage than can work well as there are many compatible qualities and the potential for much love between you. But in many ways, you can both be indecisive together, or else get into arguments out of sheer frustration with one or the other’s indecisiveness about specific matters. The frustrations you are feeling about this should start to shift in Jan/Feb. And meanwhile, your doubts and current confusion are clearly shown, but this too will pass at least by March/Apr/May next year.

This state of indecision she’s experiencing, should settle Jan/Feb, and for her too April shows an ‘exciting event’ and turning point. Right now, she’s unsure of herself and her feelings, and her current state of mind isn’t helped by others pushing her to make up her mind. I suspect that she’s unsure about being able to take on the responsibilities of marriage, and is feeling a bit overwhelmed by such a major decision. So she needs support now, rather than everyone trying to convince or force her, as that kind of heavy pressure will only worsen any doubts or worries she has.

These next few months (up until late Jan.) is a critical period in which it will be vital that you tread carefully. If you can be aware of this and just try to be there for her, show that you understand how she feels, and be gentle with her, this will boost her confidence; and also as she responds to this, naturally it will allay your own fears.

March/April/May next year looks like a particularly relevant and powerful period and a turning point. If you or others have been impatient and demanding, it could signify a break. But if you have been aware of her needs and feelings in the interim, this could well signify a celebration... your marriage, or at least the excitement of preparations for such.

Hope that helps and if you have any further questions, please do ask and I'll do my best to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]