Composite and synastry request

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
zabrinesca

Composite and synastry request

Post by zabrinesca »

Hello!
Can you help me with those charts? I'm really worry about hard aspects from neptune and uranus, I heard they could be a nasty deal-breakers. I used thight orb in composite to show more significant aspects.

Anyway, thank you! :D
Attachments
composite synastry.jpg
composite synastry.jpg (335.4 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Composite and synastry request

Post by admin »

Hi Zabrinesca,

Looking at this Composite I would say that Saturn/Uranus Rising (square Venus) would suggest that there are barriers with regard to expressing your feelings towards each other openly, and that there may be fundamental differences in cultural backgrounds or philosophical/religious beliefs (sq. Venus in the 9th). So I would suggest that you note what aspects your Venus’s make to each other or to other planets between your natal charts.

With Saturn’s conj. with Uranus Rising, this might emphasise this, or at least suggest that there’s a rebellious quality to this relationship, which could be played out within the relationship, or against ‘the world out there’. Whatever it’s relevant to, it creates conflict and considerable tension and pressures that can erupt...IF you are unable to communicate your true feelings to each other.

The Moon in sextile to this conjunction, offers a way through this, if you can address the problems within the relationship, rather than just trying to make the relationship ‘look good’/comply with what others expect, or going the opposite way by wanting others to think how different you are. Nonetheless, there is likely a tendency for either or both of you to blow hot and cold, so the relationship could be quite unsettled.

The Comp. Sun square Neptune – especially with the Sun at the Midheaven – suggests an ‘unreality’ about the relationship. It might be that your status in the world is important to you both in some way, but how your relationship appears to be is not at all what it is. You may find that your goals together may seem strong, but then fade away, or that you simply are unable to see each other’s reality.

I would add that the Jupiter/Pluto conjunction suggests a potentially powerful influence on your society/friends as a result of your relationship, as well as possibly provoking considerable resistance from them. It depends on how it is used. But not least of all this relationship is likely to change you both quite radically – exactly how this would play out would be determined by the aspects in the natal charts.

Remember, the Composite isn’t the ‘be all and end all’ as really its purpose is to provide another level or way of further defining the relationship as shown in the inter-aspects between the 2 (or more) charts of the people involved. And remember that the Composite is the result of Midpoints, rather than actual planetary positions and energies.

This is really very general as I rarely, if ever, use a Composite alone to describe a relationship. But perhaps it will provide some assistance ?

Please do let me know your thoughts on this as naturally, any feedback is helpful.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
zabrinesca

Re: Composite and synastry request

Post by zabrinesca »

Thank you for your reply dear Admin!

Well, as I predicted- all matters between me and this person remain finished. We chose diffrent life pathes and WE were so diffrent with everything it was impossible to make it work. Anyway, he was one of the meaningful person/teacher in my life, he tauhgt me few important lessons. He showed me the best ways to express myself and also revealed the worst. I'm really grateful I met him on my way but this energy between us was so draining I couldn't stand it anymore.

My observaions were identical. Lots of barrriers, on-off behaviours, lack of trust, harshness, proundness, stubbornness ect. so it was a devil's recipe of total giving up. He wanted be listened but I wouldn't listen and so on. Wish all luck and happiness to him. :|