Aquarius x Aquarius - are we best friends or meant for more?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Zhe

Aquarius x Aquarius - are we best friends or meant for more?

Post by Zhe »

So, a dear friend and I have been involved in a friends with benefits situation for a year or so, and I can't help but feel a though there's more to it than that... but it's possible that I'm just trying to force a romantic love connection where there is only deeply-felt friendship... which I would not want to do, as I value this relationship above many others in my life!

Unfortunately, he doesn't know his birth time, due to having been born in the UAE while his family was stationed there. I know this effects things but don't know by how much - just the Ascendant sign, yes? Until a few years ago I was a skeptic/atheist, but I've had a series of synchronistic occurrences which have opened my mind up to the strangeness of the Universe. That said, I'm a complete novice when it comes to reading charts, hence my posting here seeking help...

I've also had a few interesting Tarot readings regarding our relationship, whatever that may be - but those seem subject to the caprice of my various moods!

Here is our synastry chart:

Here is a composite chart:
Zhe

Re: Aquarius x Aquarius - are we best friends or meant for m

Post by Zhe »

Additionally, I'd like to offer a trade of sorts with anyone who'd like to share their interpretation of these charts; while I don't yet like to offer my interpretations of the meaning behind cards pulled for those other than myself, I do have quite a knack for pulling the very cards to get at the core of a situation, and have given a few off-the-cuff yet life-changing Tarot readings to friends.

If anyone would like, I'm happy to pull a few cards for any questions one might have - just DM me your query & first name, date & general location of birth, and if you'd like, a link to a photo of your face where your eyes are clearly seen. I can offer my opinion on the meaning of the reading, but ultimately your own intuition will guide you more than I can.
Zhe

Post by Zhe »

Can't even lie, I've been refreshing this page too much in the past 24 hours! :oops:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Zhe and welcome.

I always set up charts for myself so would need the birth data of your friend too.

Synastry interpretations really do require the exact birth time for both people, as the Moon's position at least is vitally important in such relationships. Obviously too, the Rising Sign and House positions are important too. So, if you can possibly find out the time of birth of your friend, (and naturally give the date and place of birth too), this would give by far, the better and more accurate reading.

I would add that I have many synastry charts waiting, and each one takes some considerable time to do, so there will be some delay in responding. But first, of course, will await birth data of your friend. (If you wish that data to remain private, you can 'pm' me with it).

By the way, it isn't necessary here to offer a 'trade' as all assistance given on this Forum is free. However, I do appreciate your offer of Tarot readings in that area as all help here is very welcome.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Zhe

Post by Zhe »

Thank you! I sent you a message. I also posted my same offer on the Tarot forum if anyone is interested.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Zhe,

You are actually going through a very important and powerful personal transformation currently, all of which is building up to your ‘Saturn Return’. This happens for everyone around the age of 29/30 and is a major turning point in our lives as it is the point at which we separate from our childhood and mature into full adult-hood.

Actually, you have been experiencing constant deep inner changes since around the age of 12/13 when some major family issue would have occurred. This is all Pluto going through your 4th House (family, home environment etc. as well as internal shifts and changes that may often have been difficult to deal with. And the main reason I’m mentioning this with regard to this current relationship is because when you have your Saturn Return (2019/2020), this Pluto transit will begin to leave that area and move into your 5th House (romance, creativity, individuation) where it will conjoin your Venus (relationships). This will radically change your focus and also your experience of and attitude towards relationships.

I would also mention that you have Pisces on the 7th (relationships) and this would tend to attract you to ‘lost souls’, or those who need your help in some way; and not least of all, those who are dependent on alcohol or other means of 'escape' ...And/or those who are very artistic in some way (art/music etc.). Always be careful of being made to feel guilty or that you are to blame. Conversely, it’s important that you don’t try to make him feel guilty too, such as when he ignores your needs, or gets you into a situation you would not choose knowingly to be in. You must learn and understand when to stand firm with him.

Between your charts, you certainly have some very powerful connections, not all of which are ‘positive’, and may surface in power plays where one of you may try to dominate or control the other in some way, not least of all sexually.

This is truly a powerful bond which, if you’re not careful and aware, has the potential to become destructive – for both of you. You are both very individual and if restrained in any way, sooner or later one or the other of you will rebel. You can also tend to escape into your own world together which, if you’re not careful, can lead to a lack of realism about the ‘world out there’ and also about each other.

However, on the other side of that, you are able to inspire each other and discover whole new worlds together as you expand each other’s minds and thinking. If you can be aware of the other side of this – the escapism - there is potential for development of mutual respect and shared values in important areas.

There’s heaps of enthusiasm here, but you may have different goals in areas that matter to one or the other of you, so there is a need to be able to cooperate as there are important areas in which you disagree which can lead to unsolvable difficulties. Both of you need to develop respect for each other and for each other’s goals and interests in the areas where they differ. However there is a very strong area in which you do benefit each other and also each others goals, so it’s important to concentrate on developing that area together because this will help to offset the more difficult issues. (I can’t pin that area down without the Composite chart which I can’t make without his birth-time. But no doubt you will know where these areas are).

This is a very challenging relationship, especially in areas where you want to communicate seriously which may make him feel restricted and wanting to break out as he doesn’t feel the same way. Nonetheless, you both have the ability to regenerate the relationship and make it all new again after periods of break-down, and each time you accomplish this it will be on a deeper and stronger foundation.

It’s important that you try to keep the relationship feeling ‘new’ and fresh, otherwise it will wither. Also you need to allow each other independence and to allow each other to go your own ways and directions outside of the relationship.

You can learn much from each other if you can balance commitment to each other with independence from each other.
However, if you encourage each other’s escapism or tendency to inflate both positive and negative aspects of life or of each other, the relationship is likely to lose its meaning and stability through confusion and doubt.
Once the first exciting stage has passed, if you feel no impetus to change, the challenge to continue could just be too daunting.

If you both are prepared to recognise the problems at their roots and are both prepared to work on those issues, then the truly wonderful qualities here can lead to a very rewarding and exciting relationship.

I do hope this helps and if you have any further questions about this, please do ask and I'll do my best to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]