Moon conjunctions ?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
taehan

Moon conjunctions ?

Post by taehan »

Hello everyone! This is my first post in the forum so nice to meet you all and i hope to get a lot of feedback and learn more in the future :D
I recentrly met a person with who i seem to be karmically connected, and one thing that draws my attention is his moon is conjunct his saturnR, while my moon is conjunct my jupiter. I wonder what kind of dynamic would this aspect have. Any opinion or experience on how this plays out is welcome!
for additional data, his conjunction is in aquarius, mine is in libra (western) Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Moon conjunctions ?

Post by admin »

Hi taehan and welcome,

Without both charts it's hard to tell what this would mean or how it would function within the relationship as it's important to know which other planets are in aspect to these conjunctions, both individually and from one person's chart to the other's.

Very generally - and obviously - Moon/Jupiter in Libra would be positive, bright, generous and giving - carefree you might say; whilst Moon/Saturn in Aquarius would find it difficult to express their personal feelings and may have periods of depression.

Of course there's much more to this and I do think this is a good question to post in 'Noel Eastwood's Student Section' here on the Forum.

(If you want a full synastry reading, then you'll need to supply the birth data for both of you (dates, places and times of birth) for me to look further at this, but full chart synastry matters take quite a while, and I have many still waiting so there would be quite a delay).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]