Synastry Chart Interpretation

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
unconditionally

Synastry Chart Interpretation

Post by unconditionally »

Hello! Would any one interpret my synastry chart with this other person that I will call A?
About our relationship: we met a couple of years ago through an international volunteering organisation. We spent three weeks together. At the time I was already in a relationship. However I realised I had never felt so strongly for a person as much as with A. We had to part though, and both of us returned to our own countries. Only then we understood that we were truly in love with each other but circumstances didn't allow us to be together. We tried to find a way to see each other again but we both had to carry on with our lives. Five months later A finally came to my hometown for the holidays. After we'd met though I panicked because I was scared I wouldn't see A again. I told him and A freaked out because I was acting desperate. It was fear that overwhelmed me. After we parted for the second time I tried to forget about A and they did the same but that's when I started having vivid dreams about this person. A few months later we then cleared things and decided to stay friends because of the distance. After that our communication has been on and off. I still have feelings for A and I think they are the one. I've been in other relationships after them but none was like ours.
I'd very much appreciate it if you could give me more insight on the relationship.
Me: 14/01/00, Rome, 12:14
A: 24/05/98, Madrid, 12:35
Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Synastry Chart Interpretation

Post by admin »

Hi unconditionally,

Thank you for the data (and for posting in a new Topic).

However, would you first please tell me if those times are a.m./midnight or p.m./midday ?

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
unconditionally

It's p.m. Thank you so much!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks.

I'll start working on it and get back to you within the next few days.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi unconditionally, and thanks for your patience.

Pluto, ruling your area of relationships, has been going through your 9th House (overseas matters and development of understanding of deeper life matters) for several years. This is relevant to your meeting ‘A’, experiencing such strong feelings about him, as well as being parted. Pluto, ruling your 7th, would have this tendency – to meet someone you get strongly attached to, and then getting separated from them. This doesn’t mean that this is always the case of course, but it is very relevant to this particular relationship. It’s also natural that when you came together, you ‘panicked’ because Scorpio on the 7th (relationships) can experience (some) relationships with such great intensity, that you ‘freeze up’ when finally coming together with them.

It doesn’t help that with Saturn conjunct your Ascendant, you can be very unsure of yourself, and fearful about the way in which others see you. Having built up such strong feelings for ‘A’ in the interim, when it became a reality, all of those intense and deep feelings made the matter so important, that you couldn’t relax, and came across as desperate. Naturally that scared ‘A’.

‘A’ is in the midst of some energies that all involve their area of ‘love’ matters, not least of all a fear of being bound by a partner or relationship. ‘A’ has Aquarius (ruled by Uranus) on their 7th/relationship, and this suggests that they need someone who allows them to feel free within a relationship; someone who is independent. Nonetheless, when they decide finally to be with someone, it can be a ‘forever’ kind of relationship...as long as they still have their freedom and are able to retain their identity within that relationship. With Leo Rising, they need love and to be the centre of the partner’s attention, but not in a cloying way, as the Sun rules and is conjunct Mars in Gemini, which needs, again ...freedom.

Your Saturn is conjunct their Moon/Mercury and Midheaven, square their Uranus. To be honest, I think that this may be quite difficult to overcome. Saturn can make another feel a bit stifled, even trapped, as there’s the feeling that much is being demanded. If the relationship takes hold however, it can make a relationship last a very long time. I think that they were attracted to you at least in part, because you were working for the same ‘cause’, and this raised the relationship to a higher level. But with your Uranus conjunct their 7th/relationship cusp, in square to their Moon/Mercury, this can be a long-term but on again/off again relationship. But it is this very same Uranus connection that gives the electric quality and attraction to the relationship.

If you push or try to make the relationship more than they feel they can handle, then they will ‘fly away’, so the best way is to keep it as a friendship and build it up that way, rather than trying to hold or keep them close.

There’s much about this relationship that is a mystery, and your feelings for ‘A’ are clearly shown. Perhaps there’s a sense of ‘knowing’ each other, and feeling comfort, warmth and affection that you may not have experienced with another before, at least in quite the same way. Working together, and as friends, towards a cause outside of yourselves is perhaps the best way you can nurture this relationship. I suspect that your feelings for them are fuelled by an ideal you have built up around them, especially in your work together. And it may be that they are viewing you in the same way.

So, I suggest that the best way to keep the relationship going is to keep it on that friendly level and also, if possible, to keep working on the same or similar ‘causes’ together – keep your communications at this level, as this will take the stress out of it for both of you, and will help to cement it.

I can’t say that it will ever be the relationship that you want it to be. It will depend a lot on how ‘free’ you are able to allow them to be, and whether this is what you really want of a relationship in the long run.

Later this year and next year, there’s a lot happening in your chart, and I think that this relationship may take a back seat in your life (unless your work involves them as a partner). But ‘big things’ will unfold and take you into major new areas in your career – just for one example of what will be going on.

I do hope this has helped in some way, though I understand that it may not be all you wanted to hear.
If you have any further questions, please do ask, and I’ll do my best to help.

Best,
Admin.
unconditionally

Thank you so much for your help, I do resonate with your description and I will take your advice into consideration.
However, I would like to ask you if you could read my chart for later this year.

Best,
Unconditionally
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi unconditionally,

Is there any specific area of life that you would like to know more about re 'the end of this year' ?
This would make it easier for me to find a focus for your query.

Thank you.
Admin.
unconditionally

Hello Admin,
I've had quite an intense past week. I was at an international youth exchange and I met lots of interesting people. And in particular a person with whom I had a strong spiritual connection, nothing I've ever experienced before. They taught me a new way of living, the beauty of life, and the uniqueness of each human being. I might as well consider them my own spiritual teacher. I also felt a strong sexual and emotional attraction towards them and I soon found out it was reciprocated. We meditated together on the last night. We both felt this deep urge coming from the soul that brought us together. We talked about how we both had the feeling we had met already in some other lifetime and about how fated our encounter was even though they were already in a relationship. We thought the connection was magical and that it somehow served for a higher purpose. Could you make a synastry interpretation and also tell me how it will evolve in the future?

Best,
Unconditionally

Birth data:
Me, 14/01/00 12:14 p.m. Rome, Italy
Dodo, 07/10/97 9:00 a.m. Bratislava, Slovakia
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi unconditionally,

Does this mean that the other person - for whom I did a synastry chart comparison with you - is no longer relevant in your life ? Or in other words, is this the new love in your life ?

Admin.
unconditionally

Hello Admin,

That person will always be as important and significant to me but the weird part is that I met this new person a week before writing to you about A whom I had met two years earlier.
Right now I'm quite confused because in both cases I felt that the relationship was fated and "meant to be". I even thought that A could be my Twin Flame and I still think that. With Dodo however I know these feelings are reciprocated, probably because we've both awakened spiritually. We both feel a sense of déjà vu, as if we'd met in our early childhood or in another lifetime. The sexual and emotional attraction is strong and we both had a feeling that something big would happen just before meeting. The only problem is that right now Dodo is in a relationship and we haven't discussed what they'll want to do.
Could you give me some astrological insight on the dynamics of the relationship?

Best,
unconditionally