Karmic relationship?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
LibraSun

Karmic relationship?

Post by LibraSun »

Are we meant to be together?
Attachments
astro_61gw_02_73_io_david.60093.9444.gif
astro_61gw_02_73_io_david.60093.9444.gif (29.64 KiB) Viewed 2772 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Karmic relationship?

Post by admin »

Hi LibraSun, and thankyou for posting.

I realise that, as you have erased the names and dates, you would prefer to keep all of that information private. However, it really is too hard to work out from the chart you have given. If you would like to PM me and give the details privately, I can either try to help out that way, and/or, I can set up and re-post the charts here (leaving out all names, places, and also actual dates/times of birth if you wish) so that others can see more clearly what this relationship is about.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ajay102

Post by Ajay102 »

What is a karmic relationship mean ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Ajay. Welcome and thankyou for posting.

In my opinion, the term ‘karma’ is used too easily and too often.

I suggest you type ‘karma’ into your search engine. This one seems to be a good start: http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/karma.htm

The term ‘karmic’ with regard to relationships, is used to describe a very deep connection between people. Very basically a ‘karmic relationship’ is a relationship that has very strong connections between two (or more) charts. Often these are described by the ‘Nodes’ (especially the ‘South Node’), and also by the Planets, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto, ( should they connect with the planets in the charts of another person, or with other persons).

Try this one: http://www.cafeastrology.com/karmicrela ... karma.html

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ajay102

Post by Ajay102 »

Now I can understand it.thanks for replying....
jerymcd

Post by jerymcd »

In the obscure conviction arrangement of soul associations that meet up seeing someone and marriage, there are terms that crop up, terms like perfect partners or karmic soul associations. Karmic soul associations are likewise very simple to see in couples. These are couples up to speed in more exceptional and therapeutic, frequently excruciating connections. It frequently starts by some extreme sexual fascination, responses, for example, "My reality halted when I met her/him" or, "There was this incredible force that made me simply need to be with him/her." Such sentiments regularly unite two individuals, the energies between them so serious that they can't yet meet up notwithstanding all rationale.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jerymcd,
In the obscure conviction arrangement of soul associations that meet up seeing someone and marriage, there are terms that crop up, terms like perfect partners or karmic soul associations. Karmic soul associations are likewise very simple to see in couples. These are couples up to speed in more exceptional and therapeutic, frequently excruciating connections. It frequently starts by some extreme sexual fascination, responses, for example, "My reality halted when I met her/him" or, "There was this incredible force that made me simply need to be with him/her." Such sentiments regularly unite two individuals, the energies between them so serious that they can't yet meet up notwithstanding all rationale.
Great description !

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.