What are we looking for in a relationship?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
admin
Site Admin

What are we looking for in a relationship?

Post by admin »

Big Question. One assumes it's Venus (by Sign, House, House ruled, and aspects), and also inevitably 7th House. After many ...many years, I suddenly realised what it is I most need in a close personal, intimate relationship. :idea: :roll: So thought to ask the question of others. And apropos to that, thought to start here with the charts of Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun.
Hitler placidus.jpg
Hitler placidus.jpg (65.58 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
Eva Braun placidus.jpg
Eva Braun placidus.jpg (66.12 KiB) Viewed 4891 times
(Aplogies for the 'square' in chart representing Aries...computer playing up).

(Using Placidus here) Hitler's Venus is R in Taurus in 7th, ruling his 8th, and conj. Mars in 7th. Apparently he kept her as a strongly 'guarded secret :
But Hitler became genuinely fond of Eva and found relaxation in her company. "Fraulein Braun is a young girl," Hitler once said to Linge, "too young to be the wife of one in my position. But she is the only girl for me. So we live as we do. But one day I shall give up the leadership of the Reich. I shall cease to be the Fuhrer and retire to Linz to a house that can be managed by a small staff. Then I will marry Fraulein Braun ..."
http://www.evabraun.dk/

What was he 'looking for' in a relationship? Apparently he found it in her. His Venus in 7th ruled his Libra Asc. So, somewhere in her he saw a reflection of a part of him that he needed very much to see...His Venus ruling Libran Asc. and Taurus 8th, conj. Mars in 7th in Taurus, ruling his Aries Desc. She combined his Asc/Desc, but basically, it seems, she was an 'ideal', although he supposedly did marry her on April 28th at Midnight, followed 2 days later by the (supposed)suicide of Hitler and Eva Braun. ( His Venus ruling the 8th.)

Meanwhile, Eva ...what was she seeking in a relationship? Her Venus rising in Capricorn, trine Saturn in Taurus in the 4th, and ruling her 5th :!: and 6th ('fitting in' and 'duty'). While her Desc. in Cancer - seeking a sense of 'family' - and Moon ruling in the 8th (prepared to relinquish/'give up' all for that), in Grand Trine to Mercury in Cap. and Mars in Gemini in the 5th...and not to mention her Neptune in Cancer in the 7th (see Degree Symbols Topic for this one) ..what else could she do?

Would appreciate any and all comments on this, but most of all, would like to hear what anyone's feelings or experiences are about what their own 'ideal' is of a partner; what do you 'think'/'feel' it is that you look for in 'another'/'the other' ?
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Night Sky

Re: What are we looking for in a relationship?

Post by Night Sky »

So you use the houses that Venus rules to show what a person most wants in a relationship. And the houses ruled by planets who aspect Venus too?

Mine are 2nd and 9th. Someone with values and someone to travel with. There seems good reasoning in that.

Hitler's chart:

I always thought he had Scorpio rising. With Sun exactly conjunct the Descendant. Especially considering what he symbolised. Venus as a chart ruler placed in Taurus just doesn't cut it for me. Chart ruler has got to be Mars squared by Saturn. And that eighth house Pluto conjunct Neptune. He was the catalyst of transformation of the world, he "changed" the world... it fits to me that Ascendant ruler would be that 8th house Pluto.

If he had Scorp rising also he would have Libra on the cusp of the 12th house.... Eva Brown was as you put it his "secret".
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Although I agree that Venus represents what we might be initially looking for in a relationship I really think that they are a lot more complicated than that. The Moon will always try and find fullfilment in arelationship so that its needs must always be met. The Sun also, must feel that it has some kind of understanding in a one-on-one relationship too. Not to mention Mars, whose needs simply must be met. I also think the Ascendannt and Descendant must also be acknowledged in a relationship and any sign that we have an abundance of planets in. Is it any wonder that relationships are so difficult when we have so many needs that must be met in a relationship?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hitler's chart:

I always thought he had Scorpio rising. With Sun exactly conjunct the Descendant. Especially considering what he symbolised. Venus as a chart ruler placed in Taurus just doesn't cut it for me. Chart ruler has got to be Mars squared by Saturn. And that eighth house Pluto conjunct Neptune. He was the catalyst of transformation of the world, he "changed" the world... it fits to me that Ascendant ruler would be that 8th house Pluto.
I've checked a no. of sources for Hitler's chart, and they all agree that he has Libra Rising - varying only in which late deg. of Libra (all between 27th-29th deg). (Note that Libra is also on the 12th cusp, and Sun in 1st deg. of Taurus does conjoin the late Aries Descendant - Out of interest, which House System do you use? - Obviously wouldn't change the Asc/Desc - MC/IC, so Libra would still be there). However, I have to say that he certainly 'presents' much more as Scorp Rising. Nonetheless, 2 descriptive phases of his early life:
"The young Hitler was a good student in elementary school. But in the sixth grade, his first year of high school (Realschule) in Linz he failed and had to repeat the grade. His teachers said that he had "no desire to work."
And..."
Hitler later said that his educational slump was a rebellion against his father, who wanted the boy to follow him in a career as a customs official; he wanted to become a painter instead. This explanation is further supported by Hitler's later description of himself as a misunderstood artist."
(Wikipedia).

This 'artistic' bent, could of course be explained by his Venus in Taurus, conj. Mars, and his Taurus Sun, but Libra is 'classically' no desire to work, which belies his energy to work so intensively in his areas of interest. I also agree with your interpretation re:
"Chart ruler has got to be Mars squared by Saturn. And that eighth house Pluto conjunct Neptune. He was the catalyst of transformation of the world, he "changed" the world... it fits to me that Ascendant ruler would be that 8th house Pluto.
So, perhaps there was just 8mins or so difference in the time of his birth. Seems a little strange that so many have accepted the Libra Asc. however. Oh well...the world isn't ...FLAT after all!? :roll: :shock: :lol:

Meanwhile, Scorpio, yes, there are heaps of complexities with regard to our needs in relationships. Sigh. I was attempting to look at just one - momentarily, and to focus on and define just that one...which inevitably is not enough. If you could define the main issues of what you needed in a relationship, what would you say that you wanted/looked for, the most? (Tis inevitably a difficult question to answer simply and it's taken me reeeelly a lot of years to identify and narrow it down...gulp...But, if you could, what would you want the most?) :lol:
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

OK, admin, I will take you up on this one. I have Venus in Scorpio and if somebody asked me what I wanted in one word from a relationship I would definitely say "intensity" - so you are right! :wink:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I found this one, which I think is a really good, and very comprehensive description of relationships: http://adawalsastrologyblog.com/?m=200810
And then, scroll down to:
The Mystic Science of Life
Wednesday, October 1st, 2008
We spend our lives seeking meaningful relationships. It is the core fulcrum of our lives. Not wealth, fame or fortune. If we were to dig deeper for the real motive behind any of these apparent preoccupations, we will see that they all stem for the desire to establish meaningful relationships.
and then...read on !
bonita055

Post by bonita055 »

Hi to all,

I was in the Forum, where are birth data's from almost all Nazi's; there is also time of birth for Eva Braun. Her father has shown birth certificate, where she was born February 6th, 1912 at 00:30 am in Munich, Germany. That shows her ASC Scorpio. I am here 100% sure she is that, as I with Taurus Sun feel, who is ASC Scorpio.

Here is Synastry Chart between Eva and Hitler:

bonita055

Post by bonita055 »

Hitler has about 6 times of birth. About his ASC I am not sure. He doesn't look like ASC Libra.

Synastry aspects:

First of all:
ruler of her ASC, Pluto has trine with his ASC. That is one of the most important synastry aspects and means also marriage, what he has done one day before death.
Chiron trine Chiron: very good aspect, as they were some kind of medicine for each other.
Juno (other Venus) has also conjunction with Moon and trine with Saturn - stability.
Her Jupiter trine his Saturn – stability of relationship
His Jupiter and Moon conjunction her Venus - aspect of love
Ruler of his 5th Jupiter sextile her ASC: also very good.
His Jupiter sextile her Chiron: heart break aspect.
Both have planets in other 7th house: her Saturn in his 7th; his Venus and Mars in her 7th house. The last one shows they loved each other.
They were also good friends: Moon and Juno in 11th house.

There are also challenging aspects, like:
her Sun opposition his Saturn;
his Sun square her Mercury: the question is what they talked about?
his Venus square her Saturn: difficult aspect to show emotions. He told once that he is not born neither for marriage and less for the children.

B.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for that bonita ! I was particularly interested in your interpretation of 'Chiron' between the charts and also of Juno - which you describe as 'other Venus'. Hadn't considered either of these matters before in that way. :!:

Would very much appreciate it if there any other 'relationship charts' you would suggest to examine further here.

Thanks again for those excellent insights.
bonita055

Post by bonita055 »

Hi,

I was pretty long time in Forum, where is lots of Synastry. They use all kinds of Asteroids but I use only Juno and Karma.
There I have seen that Juno means the person (opposite) we like. F.e.: I have Juno in the 1st house and I like men they are somehow like I am. Juno is in Libra what means again, they should look handsome. What is true as well.

About Chiron: Chiron is our healer and if we find somebody with good interaspects between both Chiron or Chiron with Jupiter, Venus, Sun, Saturn and Moon that person is something like our inner doctor.

I will post later some great love (Charts), I know personally.

Btw: I am just reading the book about Hitler's last doctor. Hitler wasn't so strong, as the people have seen him.

Wish you nice evening (or sleep),
Bonita