Synastry

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Kleinemaus89

Synastry

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello everybody
I have got a problem with a guy who I know from school time. Everytime I see him, it doesn't matter if ignore him or not.
There are feelings from hate, angry and \ or happiness at the same time. If I ignore him or he me, I hate him, if I spoke to him I'm totally happy. And I can't do this Rollercoaster anymore. The worst thing is that he doesn't have feelings for me or they ae not so strong or only freindship for him. But I can't be friends with him.

I'm the scorpio ascendent. Unfortunately I don't know his exact birth time. But 8 think he's gemini or saggritarius ascendent because he's talking all the time
Kleinemaus89

Re: Synastry

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Here the file
Attachments
IMG_20190116_222214.jpg
IMG_20190116_222214.jpg (201.06 KiB) Viewed 3122 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

Thanks for posting the chart but I'd prefer to set up my own charts in order to look at this further.

I have your birth data but if you would give the other person's data please, that would be more helpful. (You can do this by pm if you wish it to remain private).

I would add that I don't think that guessing his Ascendant to be Sag. or Gem. "because he talks so much" is sufficient, as there could be many other reasons for this. Therefore, I would be inclined to use just a Solar Chart for that person which, obviously cannot give as full a picture of the relationship.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Thank you
I have sent you his birth date. Maybe it's the best to go to bed and sleep for the next 2 years. I can't believe that this year should be a great one with all that chiron and neptun stuff.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

What a confusing relationship !

I’d suggest that his Mars conjunct your Sun and in quincunx to your Asc. has quite a bit to do with the hate/love, constant switching back and forth.

But also as he has quite a lot of planets very close to your own, (Saturn/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto) I’d suggest that he is triggering some of your own fears about yourself; areas of yourself that you don’t understand and/or are battling with. I’d suggest that with your Pluto Rising and Ruling your chart, and with his Pluto conjunct your Pluto, this gives the fascination, but also the repulsion. Naturally of course, this Pluto matter occurs with anyone in your life born during that period. However, it’s particularly relevant for you both as you were born when Pluto was the closest it ever gets to the Sun ? (13+ degrees of Scorpio). It actually came inside of Neptune’s orbit for a period of time and was moving the fastest it ever does in its 248 year journey around the Zodiac, making its effect extra potent in situations/relationships such as this.

And...of course, currently transiting Pluto is opposite your Mars (both of these co-ruling your Asc.), increasing and intensifying your reactions.

There’s much more to this but without his birth time (for Asc. etc. and exact Moon position) I can’t go much further. However, I would mention transiting Neptune in your 4th House (early family life), not long past the square to your Sun in your 8th and I suspect that this too is having a hand in this matter, increasing the confusing feelings. Added to this, you’re both going through your Saturn Return so again matters and people from the past are playing a strong role in this relationship.

As you have said, certainly Chiron isn’t helping currently as it’s in your 5th House, square to your natal Venus in the 8th House (Pluto’s ‘natural’ abode). With this aspect, deep-seated emotional wounds are sensitised and and aggravate relationship problems.

I think it would be a good exercise to watch your reactions to him when they occur, take a deep breath and try to step back from those feelings just for a few minutes, asking yourself what it is that he is triggering in you, and most importantly...why. This might not work immediately so you’ll have to keep practising it. But if you can accomplish this, you might well find the source of these confusing and contradicting reactions.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Yes I tried it but I recognized then he ignore me.

And the 3 planets in my 5th house gave me the rest. I think it's also a Uranus / venus / sun problem.

At the moment I ask me if I should threw him out of my life completely.

Then its more silent. But I'm missing the feelings he gave me last year. Such feelings I had only once in life and that was as Pluto opposed my Venus.
So I don't know if I could handle this to see him with other girls without being hurt. My mind knows it does not fit between us but I don't know as scorpio I need someone who gave me passion.
Lasr year we first met as when Uranus transit was on 2 degrees of taurus and began to trine my Juno \ Eros and Uranus and Chiron conjunct his sun within 2 degrees.

And these transits also will appear this spring.
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

And he gave me the feeling that I have fear to loose him and that he does not care about me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, those 3 planets of his in your 5th are a drawcard for you, but I also think that this is a bit of ‘left-over’ fantasy from Neptune square your Sun. Added to this, Pluto is now opposite your Mars (both co-ruling your Asc.) from your 3rd to your 9th. Now let’s add transiting Mars in square to that opposition (right now) and the intensity is increased so much. I suggest you read this article by Steven Forrest on this current transiting Mars during Feb.: https://www.forrestastrology.com/blogs/ ... ruary-2019

I think this will help you understand and recognise a lot of what is going on with regard to this relationship, and also it’s just a great article anyway for February energies in general, especially with regard to Mars and Uranus matters given that Uranus is in an ongoing sextile to your natal Venus.

I suspect that when Mars and Uranus unite there will be some shift or breakthrough with regard to this relationship and your feelings about it.

Best,
Admin.
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

OK you mean I should let him go and do no do anything with him

Here is the horary chart from yesterday when i ask the question
Attachments
Screenshot_20190203-081240.jpg
Screenshot_20190203-081240.jpg (754.54 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I can’t tell you to let him go as really that is your decision, and one that you’ll have to arrive at on your own. With all that Pluto involvement, someone telling you what to do won’t make a scrap of difference anyway as it has to be an internal choice.

As I’ve said before, Horary isn’t my specialty. But looking at that chart I think that even though Neptune isn’t generally considered in classic Horary astrology, its conjunction with the 7th House cusp suggests to me the confusion surrounding the relationship, and that you’re not seeing the reality of the relationship (and certainly not seeing his reality).

The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Pluto, which suggests that you may actually have already made the decision, of if not, then perhaps you are on the verge of doing so. And if that’s the case, then what’s left to do is coming to terms with it and adjusting your life accordingly. (Perhaps easier said than done of course :roll: ).

Let me know how you go, if you care to do so of course.

Best,
Admin.