Synastry Chart--Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
tdevins89

Synastry Chart--Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Post by tdevins89 »

download/file.php?mode=view&id=2084
Any advice would be appreciated so much! We've been friends for years, but maybe something more?
Attachments
Astrotheme_LGE59D6evS6S.png
Astrotheme_LGE59D6evS6S.png (111.18 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Synastry Chart--Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Post by admin »

Hi tdevins,

Thank you for your patience.

What struck me immediately was the fact that you met when transiting Pluto was conjunct your Moon - ruling your Ascendant - and bringing together your ‘self’/Asc. and 5th House (‘romance/love’– about which you can be very intense, to say the least). Clearly however, at that time the intensity was not the issue, but rather perhaps that the meeting was in a sense ‘destined’.

Currently it has re-surfaced while Saturn is passing back and forth across your Moon, and Pluto has started to affect your Venus in the 7th (relationships). To me this suggests that it is now time (at least during the course of this year, and probably into the next year or two) for this relationship to come into being in a much deeper way.

You also have at this time (and for the next couple of years) Neptune in sextile to your 7th House cusp (and trine your Ascendant). As Neptune is travelling through your 9th House (an ongoing journey into ‘higher’ realms of thought), this is heightening your sensitivity and intuition, and emphasising the more ‘spiritual’ facets of any relationship. However, there can be an over-idealisation of any partner, or of any others in general, so there is always the need to ensure that you are seeing the reality of the other person as there’s the danger of placing them on a pedestal and ignoring their reality.

Meanwhile, transiting Jupiter in your 5th has been in conjunction with your Pluto/Mars there and is heading back to that point during these next few months, and this can result in your becoming obsessed with this relationship, so it’s good to be aware of this possibility.

For him, the current influences are mostly quite different, except for the fact that Saturn is also crossing back and forth across his Moon in Capricorn (only one degree away from your own Moon). He has Uranus in that same degree, and even though his Moon is in ‘steady and sure’ Capricorn, Uranus can tend to sudden shifts in mood which might, in a close personal relationship, be unsettling at times.

Being Aquarian, and with Aquarius Rising, and with 6 planets in Saturn-ruled Capricorn, both Saturn and Uranus are strong for him, and at this point I’m not entirely sure as to which would dominate. For a male, the Moon/the feeling side, is usually less ‘accessible’ or as easily expressed as it is for a female. And Capricorn is ‘feminine’ whilst Aquarius is ‘masculine’. I would suggest that he may be feeling unable to express his feelings freely and openly, especially at this time, and may do so suddenly and even explosively on occasion, but I’ll leave it at that... for the moment at least.

Looking at the inter-aspects or exchange of energies between your charts, your Sun in fiery Sag. is in sextile to his Sun in airy Aquarius, and this gives a fundamental harmony. Both of you appreciate each other’s need for freedom and you support each other’s individualness. You can work together towards mutual higher goals, whether for the relationship, or for an outside cause. Inspiration is perhaps the keyword here.

As mentioned, your Moons are in conjunction, and this pulls in all of your individual Capricorn planets, (6 of his planets in Cap. and 5 of yours). And as I’ve mentioned, transiting Saturn (ruler of Capricorn) now trudging across all of these, may at times, make the relationship feel rather heavy, like there is some duty or responsibility entailed. Or, it may be that it brings a strong sense of unity or the sense of a core of inseparability...a deep underlying foundation.

And/or, it may be that the union is delayed, in order for you both to mature before you can ‘be together’. I think that the strong Uranus (conjunct both your Moons) gives an on again/off again quality, but perhaps this too is so that you can both grow more as individuals. Certainly it would emphasise the friendship aspect of the relationship, and to be honest, I don’t know if it will become more than an undying friendship. But nonetheless, a love relationship based on friendship is surely one of the best bases for true love ? (But that may be just my opinion).

I think that the strong Uranus factor there would suggest that you can’t live ‘in each other’s pockets’, so to speak. If you lived together you would both very much need your own space, otherwise you could get on each other’s nerves. But that’s easily solved, especially if you’re aware of this.

Added to this, your individual Moon/Uranus conjunctions are opposite both your Jupiter’s, and this can tend to inflate and exaggerate emotional feelings and conflicts. And bearing in mind that your have Moon-ruled emotional/feeling Cancer Rising, whilst he has cool, impersonal intellectual Aquarius Rising, I’m sure you can see who’s going to feel the most hurt in any emotional situation that crops up between you.

I think too that at this time, and especially Nov./Dec. this is something you’ll need to be very aware of.

Both of you are coming to that critical period of the ‘Saturn Return’, which happens to us all around the age of 29/30, which is a powerful time in our maturation, and so I would think that your coming together again at this time is incredibly significant, for both of you. You have much to learn from - and to teach - each other. And even though in many ways it’s the same for you both, it’s relevant to the way you experience it in different areas of your lives. For you it’s primarily ‘relationships’ per se, whilst for him it’s the wider area of relationships in group situations or in society in general.

Nonetheless, for both of you – especially at this time – it somehow involves some early family relationship or issue. (But that’s too much to try to go into here).

Now to the ‘Composite’ chart: Here there is a major emphasis on the 9th House. And here there is the search together for a higher meaning and understanding of life, and of the relationship; for rising above the ordinary every-day ‘minor’ issues, signified by the 3rd House.

Meanwhile however, Jupiter (which is the ‘natural’ ruler of the 9th) is in that 3rd House, in opposition to the Composite Uranus/Sun and Moon in the 9th. This suggests that on that everyday level of communication, such matters can either be blown out of proportion...or, they are ignored. This can mean that you both rise above such mundane matters, or that you simply ignore them, which could obviously result in problems if you don’t talk things through at that level, or in those situations. In other words, you might prefer to not deal with them, or ...if you are ‘very special beings’, are able to immediately rise above them and see them from a higher perspective.

Given that Chiron (the ‘wound’ within us all) is in the 3rd, this may signify that either or both of you can’t face or deal with what those kind of communications entail, or else that your mutual higher level of understanding means that you don’t need to. This is something, I feel, that both of you will need to think about carefully.

One more element here I would mention is Pluto in the Composite 7th/relationship area. This is a significant placement and indicates that this relationship will have a powerful effect on both of you, ultimately changing you both in many ways. There’s something here I’m very unsure about how to interpret, and that is that there’s a ‘timing’ factor. It might be that the time you met before was not the ‘right time’. Perhaps (if you’re inclined to think this way) it was in a ‘previous’ life. Or maybe it’s just that you have come together to accomplish radical changes within yourselves as a result of both of you inspiring each other to reach higher, beyond personal ego matters.

That’s as far as I can go at this point, and I do hope it helps in some way.

If there is anything here that you have further questions about, please do ask and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]