new people in a group- new synastry- please help reading it :)

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
inka90

new people in a group- new synastry- please help reading it :)

Post by inka90 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:08 am

Hello,
i started working on a new project with some people. a few weeks ago.
the group consists of a taurus woman, taurus man, 3 aries woman ( including me) and one girl that i dont know her sign. but probably its a Libra.

So from the beginnig i saw that Taurus woman born 16.05.1992 wanted to be a leader. i am a prson who tests people at first and doesnt open very quickly in a new group. so i was a bit silent i started working with them but i didnt open up easily.
she is a person that is always stressed. with her posture she shows that she likes or dislikes something/someone. she is tiny skinny intelligent but very strict. she wants t be a leader but on the other hand she puts a big big pressure into the group that i dont like... i feel bad and over tested or over 'drove' somehow even after 2 hours of talking about the project with her.
when she comes into the room she must do 10 times more things than me to be visible, she is very loud, very pushy but generally work with her is professional and she is very honest. she told me being drunk that she sees i kind of hasitate about her but she doesnt want me to feel uncomfortable because we are a group team. but she told me she has a very strong character.

i just wanted to ask if i will have bigger problems with her?

her and my synastry

there is also another woman born 21.03.1992 the same day as me but 2 years younger. she is more caring she is more mature and doesnt put so much pressure and i dont feel pressure from her.

generaly last week she told me that she FELT that i was feeling very weird and uncomfortable among new people ( new meeting of a group with other business group). i didnt want my behaviour to be visible so i was hiding it very much but actually she was the only one that 'saw my behaviour' and felt me even though i didnt want .

generally she likes me and i like her but i think that i am her inspiration kind of. i did a lot of things that now she wants to be doing including working at film industry, set design, multimedia cooperation not only architecture itself.
so everytime we meet she asks me about that but its ok. but sometimes ihave a feeling that she wants to take it from me. the thing i was working hard for almost 2 years without noone's help struggling with reality and so one. noone helped me. parents told me they will never help me with my career. that its my path they only can take thumbs up.

but her parents are notable architects in my city , she is not stressed of being poor. she has a good 'background' and she follows my steps somehow. and sometimes this is what makes me insecure , maybe not crazy but i kind of step back and dont tell her some things because i feel like she would do the same... or am i only feeling insecure?

what do you think. should i be worried that she wants to take sth from me?

maybe i am just overanalysing and overreacting ( as always)?

admin
Site Admin

Re: new people in a group- new synastry- please help reading it :)

Post by admin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:52 am

Hi inka,

Can I assume that you don't know their birth times and so have chosen Midday for both (even though you've added 5 minutes to the second person's time) ?

If this is so we obviously don't know their House Signs and planetary positions in their Houses, nor the exact position of their Moon's (the Moon moves about 12 degrees in a 24 hour period).

It would be good if you do know their times of birth, but of course this may not be possible, in which case we won't be able to get a full picture, especially as they're both women (Moon). Nonetheless, we can get a general picture.

Best,
Admin.
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
Chinese proverb

inka90

Post by inka90 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 am

Hello,
yes admin,
i assumed its 12:00 pm because i dont know their exact time of birth.

I can have a general overview.
Thank you,
Inka

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:46 am

Hi inka,

Chart 1:
I think you may jump to conclusions about what she is saying, and misunderstand her motives. Underneath her apparent confidence she is always feeling the need to try to prove herself and so needs to stand her ground which can be expressed by ‘taking control’. Your Leo Rising and Aries Sun/Mercury would find this hard to deal with, especially as her Taurus would appear to labour over matters that you feel are resolved very quickly.

Generally you have really good aspects between your charts which, if you can develop a bit of patience and discuss your issues with her, will result in much benefit to both of you. You might have to swallow your pride a bit though and decide to learn what you can from her rather than taking it all personally.

If you can’t do this, then you will have ongoing problems. I don’t think that challenging her will help and so you’ll have to find another way to deal with this. At least she’s aware that ‘she has a very strong character’, but that is a ‘statement’ rather than an excuse for her behaviour, so you’re going to have to accept that this is the way she is and somehow find a way to work around it.

Chart 2:
I’m suspecting that she might have her Moon in Scorpio (though I can’t be sure of course). But if so, this could well be one of your reasons for feeling unable to trust her.

Other than this, her Chiron (‘wound’/pain) is conjunct your Ascendant and I think that she might be projecting her own feelings about being uncomfortable etc. in group situations, onto you, in which case – and if it isn’t true about your feeling this way in groups – you might have problems setting her right about this.

There are a few other aspects that would add to your feeling of distrust, but without her birth time (full chart), I can’t say much more about that. And to be honest, as this is really only a casual relationship and not a deeply personal one, it wouldn’t be fair of me to make such a judgement about her trustworthiness... even if I could.

I feel too that your Moon/Saturn conjunct her Neptune would add to this fear and mistrust, but I really don’t know how accurate these feelings are. So for now, perhaps you should trust your instincts and not confide too much in her – at least until you feel more confident in your relationship with her.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
Chinese proverb