Moon-Mars in synastry: hot or... not?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
zabrinesca

Moon-Mars in synastry: hot or... not?

Post by zabrinesca »

Have you ever been in a relationship with strong moon-mars aspect( conj., opposition, square)? What kind of emotions have you felt? Was it enormus hot attraction or heavy irritation or... both? Give your craziest stories with this aspect! 8)

Mine: Moon conjunct mars where I was moon. I felt really irritated by him- he could easily push all my buttons down and make me angry to point of a sick. :evil: Anyway, I felt this wild need to touch him and merge with him everytime he was around me (wonder if he too). Because of strong neptune and uranus aspects it won't last too long. :(
ralba80

Re: Moon-Mars in synastry: hot or... not?

Post by ralba80 »

Hi! I had this in a professional relationship. My boss - a woman - had her moon over my mars ( virgo 8th house). She felt attacked or hurt by my actions even if I was not trying to cause any harm on her. The relationship was the push-my-button kind, we were arguing most of the time. Also there was something in the air that makes us trying to share some time with the other - although fighting at every opportunity. To be honest, I enjoyed pusshing her button and actually see that she lost control most of the times. I felt both repultion and attraction; very strong feelings in both cases.