Synastry Chart Interpretation

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Synastry Chart Interpretation

Post by admin »

Hi unconditionally,

OK, I'll have a look at this as soon as I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi unconditionally, and thanks again for being patient.

I think that this relationship is a part of the same experience you had/have with the other person, i.e. with transiting Pluto going through your 9th House, ruling your 7th/relationships area, you are naturally gravitating towards others who feel ‘fated/meant to be’, and also the sense of ‘deja vu’ with them.

Your Moon’s are in trine, which inevitably gives a sense of emotional connection, while your Moon is conjunct his Pluto...that sense of feeling powerfully drawn together, and your Moon in square to his Neptune – a very idealised and not necessarily realistic view. This latter is working both ways as his Neptune is conjunct your own South Node/Neptune/Sun and Mercury ! It’s no wonder you feel so connected as Neptune always gives that ‘other-worldly’ feeling to a relationship.

I note that his Saturn is conjunct your Moon/Jupiter and this too, at least initially, can feel like you’ve ‘known someone before’. But although this can help to bring ‘reality’ to the relationship, as the relationship deepens and progresses, you might find that he may at times seem to be unresponsive to your immediate emotional needs. As his Saturn is also in square to your Mercury and Sun, this may also result in his lack of support for your more practical thoughts, ideas and goals or ambitions in life. Or in other words, he might feel a bit strict or restricting at times.

HOWEVER, if this relationship is able to sustain the very high level at which you have met and are feeling now, this relationship could turn out to be one of the best in and for your current evolution. I think you are both learning much from each other and from the dynamics of this relationship, and it seems that perhaps you came together for this very purpose.

I think that possibly one of you left the other ‘previously’, or there was neglect somewhere – perhaps together you neglected another or others. With his Saturn’s aspects to so many of your planets, and your own Saturn conjunct his Desc. certainly there is the sense of ‘obligation’ or duty here, not least of all because Saturn is the ‘parent’ symbol, even the harsh or cold or ‘distant’ parent. But of course too, this can be about the society of that era being against the relationship, or frowning on it, in which case this may mean that you were separated unfairly by society. Really though, I’m not confident about these suggestions as to what may have been.

Re his being in another relationship, well, with his Venus in Scorpio, conjunct his Pluto/Mars (in Sag.), and Venus ruling his Taurus 7th/relationships, he’d very likely find it hard to separate from a partner once he had made a commitment. Transiting Uranus will begin to influence his 7th House mid next year, when he might start to feel a strong restlessness in his relationship. (Note: this is assuming his birth time is absolutely correct to the minute which, when rounded off to the nearest hour – as his is - is always a bit suspect. So I’m wondering, given that he is clearly unsettled relationship-wise at this time, if he wasn’t born at least several minutes earlier than 9:00 am – which is quite a common occurrence. Naturally if this is the case, this would change a few things, especially in the composite. Nonetheless, the main bulk of this would be quite relevant still. Obviously there’s not much we can do to narrow it down, other than what I’ve said re his relationship matter).

Having said that, I’ll take the Composite as accurate – as that’s obviously all I can do.

This chart gives Uranus in Aquarius on the Ascendant – in sextile to Sun/Pluto and Venus in the 11th House (Aquarius’s ‘natural’ House). This suggests that this is a sudden attraction which may disappear when what either or both of you needed from it, has been fulfilled. As Neptune, Uranus, Moon and South Node are all in Aquarius, this suggests that it is, or will become a friendship of the highest quality, and it is this, along with your combined altruism (working for the betterment of others) on which the relationship is based. As long as this is the goal, then it will be for a lifetime...and perhaps, more of such too.

Hope, as always, that this gives some help about the relationship.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
unconditionally

Post by unconditionally »

Thank you so much, I've just read your interpretation, it's been a while since I last logged in. Your reading is perfectly accurate and I can also relate to the part where you mentioned the neptunian influence of the relationship. I also feel like right now the energies have become more stable and what I had mistaken for love has converted into a wonderful friendship even though it is at a distance. I wanted to mention that I'm very grateful for having met him at this particular moment.
I wanted to add that I actually got A's birth time wrong. He was born at around 1:30 pm, therefore his rising sign should be in Virgo. The rest of his birth data is correct.
Could you reinterpret the composite?

Best, unconditionally
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi unconditionally,

Actually 'A' still has Leo Rising but now it's in the 29th Degree, so not a lot has changed - at least in terms of planetary aspects between your charts.

However, the Composite now has Cancer Rising instead of Gemini, so the Moon rules the Composite chart, rather than Mercury. This changes the essence of the relationship as now the Moon/Saturn conjunction is the primary influence, rather than Mercury.

With the Moon/Saturn now in sextile to the Comp Asc. this will to some extent relieve the communication blockages that Moon/Saturn can produce. However, it might be that still there are some difficulties in communicating on an emotional level and perhaps a tendency to over-analyse the relationship. On the plus side, this might help you both to bring your ideals into the 'real world' in a practical way, which is otherwise difficult to do with this Moon/Sat. in square to Comp. Neptune.

Moon/Saturn is about fulfilling responsibilities and duties - both within and outside of the relationship - whilst the square to Neptune can create unrealistic expectations, not least of all giving a sense of uncertainty and and inability to trust. So the strength and endurance of the relationship will depend on whether you can work with these quite different energies.

I think that this suggests that it's better to look outward at the world together; to work for the world or for others together, rather than looking inward to the relationship or to each other. Does that make sense to you ?

Best,
Admin.
unconditionally

Post by unconditionally »

It does makes sense actually, but I'm still not a hundred percent sure about the accuracy of his time of birth. I've always sensed there was a higher purpose to the relationship. Also, trying to communicate on an emotional level with him has always been quite difficult, I feel like he mirrors some of my blockages and fears. I even feel unconditional love towards him, in fact, despite the problems that have occurred I continue loving him. Actually, because of him I started my spiritual awakening in 2015/2016 and once I had a very powerful dream where he appeared as an angel and I remember the feeling of my heart chakra bursting open. I found there's Venus conjunct Uranus and Venus conjunct the South Node in our composite. Could it be relevant somehow? I've always thought of him as being my Twin Flame. Also, given this information, could you think of his correct Ascendant, because I'm not that certain of the Leo rising (could you try Virgo?).
One last question, I must start applying for university and I was thinking of going abroad by next year. You said there'd be some important changes in my career. Could you give me a reading about that, please?

Thank you, unconditionally
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you’re not sure of the accuracy of his time of birth really there’s no point in continuing re the Composite.

However, having said that, Venus does conjoin the South Node in the Composite (though we can’t be sure about which House it falls in).
This suggests that sense of ‘having known each other previously’ as it gives a strong sense of familiarity, and ‘deja vu’ . But this alone won’t hold the relationship together. The Moon/Saturn suggests that you’ve come together for a purpose, or to complete something; and with that square to Neptune, it may be hard to know exactly what this purpose is.

By the way, Uranus is too far away from this (6 degrees) to be considered in conjunction – at least in a Composite, (and in my view...and in the view of many others).

Re applying for uni, I think when Saturn moves into your 9th House from Dec. this year, certainly this would signify much work will be going on in studies and education. And as it will be in that area until Jan. 2020, it bodes well for such, as it will give you the determination and capacity for that kind of work, and which will also contribute to career matters and choices.

Re going abroad: given that you are considering this uni matter at the same/similar time as going abroad, it seems likely then that your studies may well take place in some foreign country, or towards that end. If you don’t combine the two – at least initially – then when Jupiter goes into your 9th House in Dec. 2019, you may travel afar, or your studies may then involve some overseas trips. This latter doesn't necessarily mean that you won't go abroad before Dec. 2019. It just means that there will be a widening of your world and world view from Dec. 2019.

It looks like there are very interesting and exciting times in store for you !

Best,
Admin.