Life changing decision. Do I persue him or stay in UK

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
LibraScorpio

Life changing decision. Do I persue him or stay in UK

Post by LibraScorpio »

Hello astrologers forum users. Please can some of you offer me some guidance. I live in the UK but was born in South Africa. I am in a not so rewarding relationship with a Capricorn here in the UK. The more time we spend together the more I feel we are not suited for one another. Last year 2016 I returned to South Africa for a wedding June/July when I met a Sagittarius man. We hit it off instantly, the attraction i felt towards him was a little overwhelming. I have just returned again from there having spent 3 weeks with him in April. I cant seem to get this man out of my mind, it is so bad that I am even considering giving up my life here in the UK and returning to South Africa to be with this man. The problem is I don't know how well we are suited for one another. I don't know much about astrology, and I have done our composite chart, but with my limited knowledge and what I can and have been able to google, the relationship does not seem to be a good fit.

Please can someone give me some guidance and look at our charts, to let me know if we are in fact suited for one another. I would hate to give up my life only to find out 3 months down the line I have made a huge mistake. I feel this guy has such a pull on me, and I cant explain it.

Below is all our chart information
Attachments
His chart
His chart
Francois wheel chart.gif (63.24 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
My Chart
My Chart
Jo wheel chart.gif (62.84 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
LibraScorpio

Re: Life changing decision. Do I persue him or stay in UK

Post by LibraScorpio »

This is OUR charts together

First the Syn chart and second the Comp chart

Thank you all for your time

Regards,
Attachments
composite Chart
composite Chart
Composite Chart Jo and Fa.JPG (118.82 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
synastry chart
synastry chart
Jo and Fafa Syn Chart.JPG (91.91 KiB) Viewed 1781 times
LibraScorpio

Post by LibraScorpio »

Anyone kind to offer advice. I know the chart looks scary :-(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LibraScorpio,

Apologies for the long delay, and thank you for posting these charts.

I'll look at them as soon as I can and try to assist you. Please be a patient for a little longer though as I'm in catch-up mode after major computer issues.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
LibraScorpio

Post by LibraScorpio »

admin wrote:Hi LibraScorpio,

Apologies for the long delay, and thank you for posting these charts.

I'll look at them as soon as I can and try to assist you. Please be a patient for a little longer though as I'm in catch-up mode after major computer issues.

Best,
Admin.

Thank you so, so much. I do appreciate you taking the time to have a look. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi LibraScorpio and thanks for your patience.

Well, I can see why the confusion, and also the intense attraction.

Having seen many relationships where difficult aspects can actually and ultimately be used positively, I hesitate to say that this relationship is fraught with a lot of tension and some very problematical interaspects.

But first, looking at your chart and current transits, Pluto (which rules your chart) is currently in opposition to your Mars in the ‘travel’ axis, and this jumped out at me as a warning. This aspect can result in drastic and irrevocable decisions and changes so, my first thought is...don’t throw everything away or consider ‘giving up your life in the UK’ as a result of this relationship. If you want to pursue the relationship, then do so, but not in this way. In other words, your hesitation is ‘right’.

Between your charts, there are some powerful yet somewhat disturbing aspects, most of which involve your 12th House planets – classically this area has a tendency to draw us into relationships and situations that pull out unseen energies; energies that often we aren’t aware of, and which others can play on, even unwittingly.

Added to this, your Mars’s are in opposition and in square to his Pluto. This can result in an endless battle of wills, despite or perhaps even because of the intensity of the attraction.

In his chart, he has Neptune conjunct his Mercury and Sun in Sagittarius, which suggests that he may be very high-minded in many ways, but also that he can be misleading, albeit unintentionally. In other words, he may be very idealistic, but at the same time, hard to ‘pin down’. This combination of his is in trine to your Saturn, so in fact, you are able to help him focus his ideas and thoughts. So this part of your relationship can be very positive.

Your Ascendants are in ‘square’. In other words, you have deep, intensely emotional, and somewhat secretive Scorpio on your Ascendant, whilst he has cool, impersonal Aquarius there. This means that you approach the world in quite different ways. But then we take into consideration the fact that his ruling planet, Uranus, is in Scorpio, while your ruling planet, Pluto, is in airy/intellectual Libra, this adds to the fascination, though it can be difficult to adjust to each other in important ways.

So, to the Composite. Here is Neptune conjunct the Ascendant. This again gives a strong idealistic view of the relationship. Together you see high and beyond the reality, and has been described as a ‘strong spiritual bond’ or an ‘invisible thread’ that links you together. Somehow you understand each other at a level that neither of you may have experienced before. It reflects your urge to ‘give up everything’ to be with him. Perhaps it is even the same for him...I don’t know. What muddies the waters here are those Mars/Pluto matters mentioned earlier, as this inevitably will involve ego’s and also sexual matters. The hardest part of this is therefore a tendency to overlook any glaring potential problems, or to be blind to them. And another side of this is that one or both of you can end up feeling like martyrs, having given everything up for the other person.

This Neptune is in square to Comp. Saturn in earthy Virgo, which can either help you both to see the reality, or else result in disappointment when the reality eventually has to be confronted and dealt with.

Also in the Comp. The Sun is conjunct Uranus in Scorpio in the 12th. This is sudden and intense attraction; it’s exciting and like nothing you’ve experienced before. Inevitably such excitement can wear off, though again here, this is in sextile to Saturn which can help to keep the fire going and in practical ways and areas.

Then...Venus is conjunct Pluto...like you need any more intensity. This inevitably increases the attraction. In airy Libra and in the 11th, it would be a great combination for working together in some social field. However, this conjunction opposes Mars in fiery Aries, so again we have here a battle of wills and of one of you feeling the need to dominate or hold or control, the other.

Out of all of this, I suggest that this can be a very beautiful though very tumultuous relationship. Transiting Pluto is hovering around the 2nd House of the composite chart, so the issue of what you both value together and in the relationship is on the line here. I don’t know if you consider the possibility of ‘previous lives’, but if I were looking at this relationship from that point of view, I would say that in ‘previous lives’ you and he had a major power struggle which was left unresolved. The Composite chart suggests that (if this is the case), then you are being given the opportunity to work through this issue and to experience the relationship at the ‘higher’ level of its potential. Even so, and as I said before, I really don’t advise you to throw everything away and be swept up by your White Knight on his Magical Steed, expecting to ride off into the proverbial Sunset, however much you feel you want and need to.

Sorry that this isn’t what I’m sure you would like to hear, but I do hope it has helped in some way.

If you have any further questions about this, I’ll be happy to try to help you as much as I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]