advice on chart

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
faelchu

advice on chart

Post by faelchu »

Hiya :) I'm new here I was wondering if someone could please read my chart and what the rest of 2017 may hold in store for me I've met this individual but I'm unsure first time we met it was magnetic we really connect on many different levels

This is his chart

admin
Site Admin

Re: advice on chart

Post by admin »

Hi faelchu, and thanks for your patience.

Currently transiting Pluto is sitting on your 8th House cusp and has just started to retrograde back into your 7th House of ‘relationships’. What he is doing here is pushing you to review the way you approach relationships. During his journey through this area (which began in 2006/07) you would have no doubt gone through some very gruelling experiences in that area of your life, perhaps meeting others who turned your life upside down and inside out and resulted in much pain. Also, there would likely have been strong attractions that eventually disappeared, leaving you feeling bereft.

All of this was so that you would eventually change the way in which you approach relationships. Perhaps it is that you looked for the ‘wrong’ things in others and were drawn to those who expressed a tendency to try to control you ? With your natal Pluto in Libra in your packed 5th House, this has much to do with romantic liaisons, but also suggests that it is through these experiences that you gradually learn to redefine your self; to discover your own individuality rather than identifying yourself through the eyes of others. Certainly with such an accentuated 5th House, there is tremendous creativity, perhaps in the areas of art or writing. Whatever that talent is, it’s prodigious to say the least.

With three planets in Libra there, including your Sun – your ‘identity’ – there can be a tendency to ‘be in love with love’, with the beauty of love. So much so in fact, that you can be too ‘accommodating’ to others, needing (as you no doubt know) harmony and balance. With Pluto conjunct Mercury there, you may obsess about particular relationships, and therefore find it hard to ‘get them out of your mind’. But perhaps, when you succeed in finally doing so, you put them out of your mind for good ?

In that area too, you have the North Node (future path/path of learning and growing) in Scorpio, along with Uranus (individualisation), and Mars (determination and strength). The difficulty there is that there might be a tendency to hold grudges, and perhaps even to blame others when things don’t work out. When pushed too far, there can be a sting in your words which you might later regret.

This Pluto transit is (and has been) emphasising all of these matters, and as it retrogrades back into your 7th House, you will be asked to, as I said before, dig deep into yourself to find the reasons why you are particularly attracted to certain types of relationships. This may not be very easy to do at this time as transiting Neptune is creating some confusion, making it hard to make up your mind as you keep shifting from one feeling or idea to another, which is, to some extent, undermining your confidence.

But, don’t worry too much – just try to watch the changing thoughts pass by rather than clinging to one or the other. What’s coming up (and which you should be starting to feel) is the Uranus transit, which is opposite your Sun, and sextile your Asc./trine your Descendant (7th/relationships) cusp. As this grows stronger – quite quickly now – you’ll refuse to be bound by the expectations of others and may make sudden and radical changes and move to break free of anything or anyone you feel is binding you. This transit isn’t an easy one as it can create quite a bit of stress and tension within yourself, and with others. Basically, if you yourself don’t make these necessary changes, someone or some situation will force you to do so. But it’s a transit that can be really exciting, inspiring and enlightening, especially as it involves in a very creative way, your Ascendant (your ‘self image’), and your relationships with others.

I would add one more transit that is affecting you very deeply at this time (and for some time past, and a few months to come). That is retrograde Saturn, now opposite your Ascendant and in square to your Moon. This is an aspect of maturation, but during the course of this it can result in periods of deep depression and unsureness. You may feel unloved and that others are cold and distant. But this is about – again – a slow process of realising and understanding your basic and true needs, especially your emotional needs. Can you remember any particular situation around the age of 4 or 5 ? Whatever was going on at that time (at home, in your family – probably with your mother) is somehow being raked up or emphasised for you in your relationships with others at this time. Understanding what this was back then may well help you to understand what you are feeling about your relationships at this time.

And so to this current relationship matter. First of all, your Ascendants/Descendants are exactly the opposite of each other – to the very degree. This is a powerful enough attraction all of its own as it’s almost like you are looking into a mirror. Looking at current transits in his chart, that Saturn I spoke of is currently conjunct his own Saturn and Ascendant. In other words, he is having his ‘Saturn Return’ – a very powerful time in anyone’s life. His Saturn is natally in square to your Moon, which is a difficult combination and at least currently, may well result in his ‘cooling off’ towards you. And with his Uranus in exact conjunction with his Saturn (and therefore also in square to your Moon), this can result in the ‘on again/off again’ situation.

The fact that your Sun’s are in conjunction (with his Sun in Scorpio conjunct your North Node), there is the possibility that you can learn much from him about your own ‘Path’ with regard to defining or redefining your Self/your identity. And with Scorpio ruled by all of this Pluto transit matter in your chart, he is playing a strong role in all of this. This is very much relevant to the ‘magnetism’ you speak of. And also, it’s interesting that you started messaging in a ‘game’ – that’s also one of the 5th House’s areas as it’s very much to do with ‘creative play’. I think that that’s a good area in which to keep it going, as so much can be conveyed via that medium in this relationship. In other words, much depth can be reached in that way, rather than in the pressures of other types of communication. Does that make sense to you ?

Also, in his own chart, he has Mercury in square to Neptune. This can result in his communications being very confusing and changeable, and very evasive, because he won’t be pinned down. He prefers to weave fantasies. And with your Pluto in conjunction with his Mercury, the last thing you should try to do is push him to say what you want to hear him say. In other words, if you try to openly pressure him, he’ll either ‘run away and hide’, or dig his heels in and simply refuse to respond, or else just simply be evasive.

There’s so much that can be gained from this relationship by both of you, but I think that perhaps, and to repeat, (and at least for the time-being), it would be better if you keep it in the ‘game/play’ area, where the deeper facets can gradually come to the surface in a safer and freer environment.

I do hope this has helped, and if you have any further questions I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]