What do you Think about this Synastry ?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Elisa21

What do you Think about this Synastry ?

Post by Elisa21 »

Hello, i am french and i met this Guy à long time ago i never been With him but With time hé Would like know me better, i dont feel him reallly serious, it is Maybe juste à féeling some one could tell me. More about our synastry ? (I know That réality il the best way to know someone but iam curious, hé s différent and sometimes seems to be reallly interrested in me) thanks Lisa http://www.astromail.fr/synastrie.php?L ... it=Valider
Last edited by Elisa21 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: What do you Think about this Synastry ?

Post by admin »

Hi Elisa21 and welcome.

Would you please give data for both charts (dates, places and times of birth) as we prefer to set up our own charts.

If you prefer this information to remain private, then you can 'pm' me with the data.

Please note that there are quite a few folk waiting for relationship assistance here so there will be a bit of a delay.

If I haven't responded within a few days - which is very possible - then it would be a good idea for you to remind me here.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Elisa21

Post by Elisa21 »

Thanks, my date of birth is 27 july1986 time :23h57 city:Blois, France And the ôther 7 june1982. Time: 19h10 City :Genova Italie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Elisa, and thanks for your patience.

There are some very powerful links between you which, if the relationship proceeds, will be very hard to break, so I think you will need to proceed with caution.

Really there are some terrific qualities to this relationship and it may be that you feel you ‘know’ each other very well. Part of this has to do with there being a sense of an emotional bond and understanding of each other at an intuitive level, and that you expand each other’s consciousness in various ways. This can widen your views of life or of particular subjects of interest, and in this way you may both feel a kind of freedom that you don’t experience with others. However, somewhere in there, either or both of you will display some stubbornness which can eventually lead to major arguments where it is hard for either or both of you to ‘back down’, especially if either of you feels the need to forcefully change the mind of the other. Also, even though there is much excitement and stimulation, there is an on again/off again side to this relationship, which can be rather unsettling, leaving you feeling that you’re not quite sure about what’s going on.

There are other areas that may cause problems, not least of all a tendency to fantasise about the relationship or about each other. While you may be able to escape into fantasy worlds together at times, one or both of you may not be being completely honest, preferring to dream and idealise the relationship rather than see the reality of each other. In other words, the reality will not match up to the vision or expectation and can result in disillusionment. There is the potential for much deception here. The more positive side of this is that you may encourage him or, in some unwitting way, help him to discover his own innate talents and creativity – and perhaps this might work the other way around, so that he helps you in that way too. This is one of the best qualities of this relationship.

This relationship could lead to a very strong commitment resulting, in part, from a struggle to understand each other. And if you do come together, it will require a fair bit of hard work by both of you, and so it will depend on how prepared each of you are to do this work.

I get the feeling that there is something within either or both of you that is seeking to be healed; perhaps it is that you both sense some deep-seated pain that you share and which pulls you together...for better or for worse. The ‘worse’ part is that you have both have the power to drag each other down into some very dark places. The ‘better’ part is that you also both have the power to transform each others’ lives, to help each other change drastically and positively so that you heal each other’s deep wounds. I don’t know which. All I can say about this particular matter is that you need to go into this relationship with eyes wide open in order to understand all of these deeper dynamics.

I think that you could be very good friends as, on that level, you could support and help each other very much. But if you take it further, then be prepared for a good deal of work, which may be ultimately rewarding and life-changing, but won’t be easy.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.

p.s. I've just noticed that Venus (relevant to relationships, and ruling your 7th House of relationships) is going to be turning retrograde in about 10 days. This suggests that after it turns retrograde you will be likely to reconsider this whole matter, or else that it will perhaps lose importance, at least for the time being. I'd very much like to know how this works out for you. Thanks).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]