Transit Chiron

Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron and others such as new 'planetoids', Eris, Sedna etc.
stellamora

Transit Chiron

Post by stellamora »

Chiron plays a really significant role in my chart. I have him in 08' Libra, in retrograde, sitting in my first house.
MY natal chiron aspects are:

Chiron Quincunx Mars 4 orb
Chiron Opposition Saturn 3 orb
Chiron Trine Uranus 3 orb
Chiron Quincunx Vertex 2 orb

Right now he's transitting and squaring my moon 0' applying aspect. He's also squaring my venus 3' applying aspect.
He's sextile my sun 4' applying aspect and sextile my mercury 2' seperating aspect.

Tr Chiron opposition Natal Pholus 0' applying aspect
Tr Chiron opposition ASC 4' seperating aspect.

Because right now i'm feeling wounded by communications with woman; in regards to my personality.

I work in a special carehome with elderly woman; and i'm a softhearted/very caring individual with not too good self esteem when it comes to how others perceive me and I have a new lady now and even though I display kindness she straight up told me I was a strange individual and that I did things oddly (also had a very rude/intense/sarcastic demeanor with me but not with others) I honestly cannot let it go.. my heart hurt when she had said that to me and I honestly don't feel like I would get upset over something so simply said but it's really making me think.
Chart information:
MAY 19 1996 @ 13:37
Bathurst, NB, CANADA
-04:00 Atlantic Standard Time***

*** I am a 19' Virgo Rising with correct birthtime placed

♉ 29 ♊ 24 ♍ 19