Ceres - An Astronomical View

Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron and others such as new 'planetoids', Eris, Sedna etc.
admin
Site Admin

Ceres - An Astronomical View

Post by admin »

For those interested in Ceres, this short video (view it full screen) is rather spectacular: http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?f ... 20160715-5

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MalizenX

Re: Ceres - An Astronomical View

Post by MalizenX »

Great one that planetoid look like Moon or some stone ! :D I'm interested on how Ceres work out in natal chart , separate Male and Female ? :idea:
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Good question Malizen. My feeling is that it would function similarly for both male and female. However, having said that, and if one takes into consideration the way in which the 'positive'/masculine and 'negative'/feminine planets function in charts, then the manner in which Ceres works should probably be considered similarly.

I'll study some charts of both male and female with regard to Ceres and inform you of my findings. Perhaps you would do the same ?

I think too, that it would be relevant to consider the signs in which Ceres falls, as they too are 'masculine/feminine', and would colour the expression of Ceres.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Sounds great , Deal ! i will post my researches till end of the week Mister .
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
Libralove

Post by Libralove »

My experience is, it is invaluable in determining certain vocations. I knew a lawyer once and he had Ceres in the 6th house so I said, "I see you're a civil service lawyer." He replied, "What the heck does that mean?" "It means your paycheck has a governmental body printed on it. It could be the city, the state or the US govt." In his case it was the state. He worked for the unemployment dept. in our state. He was incredulous, "How could you know that. Are you psychic?" "Nope, just a good data symbol reader", I replied.

Both Hillary Clinton (@8:02 am) and Donald Trump have Ceres in the 6th house. Ceres can also mean "commerce", so you will see it highlighted in charts of business people involved in national or international commerce. It also has to do with "nurturing" whether it be a business, a governmental body or people like orphans and the underprivileged for whom Hillary, early on, worked pro bono in child advocacy.

Therefore, as you can see it can be A, B, C or all of the above. The other planets and asteroids will fill in more information and description for a fully formed story of the person or the event.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Libralove,

I must have missed this post of yours.

Clearly you have a good handle on the asteroids and it would be appreciated if you would post any of your thoughts on the other asteroids, if you would like to.

Thanks.

Best,
Admin.
iauiugu

Post by iauiugu »

Libralove wrote:Ceres can also mean "commerce", so you will see it highlighted in charts of business people involved in national or international commerce. It also has to do with "nurturing" whether it be a business, a governmental body or people like orphans and the underprivileged for whom Hillary, early on, worked pro bono in child advocacy.
isn't mercury affiliated with commerce, and nurturing either the moon with family/community, or neptune with the underprivileged?

it's great that the recent visit to ceres by NASA has helped fuel a growing interest in it as an astrologically significant body, even one that may rival pluto, but i think it's way too soon to say what it might mean. at very least it shouldn't overlap so explicitly with established planetary relationships