pholus conjunct ascendant *Transit

Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron and others such as new 'planetoids', Eris, Sedna etc.
MalizenX

pholus conjunct ascendant *Transit

Post by MalizenX »

All i know about this asteroid that is significant as chiron and that explode what it touches. I don't know how it works now is 3 degree from my ascendant and soon will make conjuct. Natal he make opposition Sun, opp saturn, Trine neptune and square ascendant ; placed in Virgo 9th house. So when conjunct ascendant (transit) will make square to natal pholus and natal Sun/Saturn. Question is how pholus works?
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
admin
Site Admin

Re: pholus conjunct ascendant *Transit

Post by admin »

I am unfamiliar with Pholus myself, but I thought to check online and found this: http://astropost.blogspot.com.au/2010/0 ... files.html Perhaps this will help you. (There are heaps of other links if you just type in Google, 'Pholus astrology meaning').

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Thank you alot for this information : here are Pholus Highlights if anyone want research/study it :
-Pholus is like little Pluto but much effective in action : His transits work on change ways or lighting up some area of life , its really connected with ''changing'' and when he activate any planet can make unaspected events or changes in direction : Squares conjunctions and inconjunctions,semi-squares and spetiles are most effective . So Pholus have effect in transits .
-natal pholus is meaningless by it self , but he can trigger changes when some transit planet activate him . Most important is his position by house , so there is place where changes involved by transiting planet .
-Check natal house position by pholus and any hard aspect he make in natal chart(will make shape) , so when some transiting planet activate him he effect like trigger for events or change directions or lighting up something hidden within us .
-Pholus alone transits without some other important facts like slower planet transits or progressions can't make such effect , from my researches there have to be at least 2 other significant aspects so pholus can trigger something (by his main ) .
-Pholus on Angles works on lighting up (coming out) either potentials or changes in personality . Pholus is also like first domino to activate large changes or events .Its called a turning point .
-Here is aspect of Pholus meaning :
Pholus + Sun: turning point in honour or lifestyle/health, something starts changing your life. In some cases the persons sex life was in the spotlight
Pholus+Moon: altering your needs, a turning point in habits
Pholus + Mercury: turning point in communications, something starts changing your ideas
Pholus + Venus: turning point in preferences or relations (with women); something or someone changes your preferences
Pholus + Mars: turning point in a battle (and with the inconjunction: getting hurt!) or sexlife; something starts changing your drives and energy
Pholus + Jupiter: turning point in conviction; something starts changing your convictions
Pholus+ Saturn: turning point in a career
Pholus+Uranus: sudden and unexpected change (perhaps due to an accident)
Pholus+Neptune: turning point in beliefs and ideals
Pholus+Pluto: dramatic turning point: the prize forcing a turning point , the pyrrhic victory
Pholus + Midheaven: turning point in a (domestic) career; something or someone changes your position in society
Pholus + Ascendant: coming out (at a certain point)
Pholus in synastry: the strong influence of someone, changing your life in a direct way
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks very much for all of that information Malizen ! Very helpful, and I'll surely be looking more at Pholus in charts from now on.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

You are wellcome :) I learn it too, seams very interesting .