Chiron and Venus

Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron and others such as new 'planetoids', Eris, Sedna etc.
Dolores

Chiron and Venus

Post by Dolores »

Hi everyone!
So, what do you think of aspects between Chiron and Venus in the natal chart? Personal experiences,anyone?
How did it play out?
For my own part,I have my Venus quincunx Chiron.Anyone similar?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Chiron and Venus

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Dolores, I'll just give some basic material I find in my readings. Chiron is a magical planet but he can be very nasty indeedy. Any aspects with Chiron tend towards enlightenment but it is usually through crisis and wounding - like Pluto in many ways.

Chiron in any aspect to Venus will reflect difficulties or wounds in love and communicating with others, socialing, friendships and the such. A quincunx is a minor aspect and so would not have significant impact but... to properly interpret this aspect you now need to take into account the Houses both planets lie in and the aspects each of them make with other planets and their House positions.

Then you need to look at the Rulership of Venus: Taurus and Libra and what House cusps they sit on. Then interpret what planets reside in these Houses...

A simple Chiron Quincunx Venus is just a tiny part of the whole of your chart. By itself it means very little, in context to the whole chart it can mean a lot. We would need to look at everything to know exactly how they manifest personally for you.

Sometimes it is possible to short cut the interpretation process by meditating on them. You can download my ebook on how to do that if you are interested.