The Power of Other Moons

Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron and others such as new 'planetoids', Eris, Sedna etc.
Halo

The Power of Other Moons

Post by Halo »

Are there any astrologers who keep track of astrological powers belonging to other moons besides Luna? I've never seen the scope of other moons from astrologers. What kind of influence do the moons of other planets have in concert with the planet itself? Mars, for example, has two moons: Deimos and Phobos, or demons and fears, sons of Ares. They look more like asteroids than moons through a telescope. In martial circumstances, is it a better time for offense when Deimos is in the fore, and defense when Phobos is in the fore? Jupiter has dozens of moons, and many of them were never even given a name. The four biggest moons were named to begin with, then the others were just assigned roman numerals. Are the roman numerals some kind of code that could be used to win the lottery? So far, there's 67 total moons confirmed on Jupiter. After XXXIV, they started being named again in 1975. They were all named after legendary allies and lovers of Jupiter/Zeus. The four largest moons that were first discovered were named Io (a priestess of Hera), Europa (a woman who became queen by Jupiter's hand), Ganymede (a trojan prince taken to Heaven by riding on the back of Zeus after he turned into an eagle), and Callisto (a nymph). Do they bear some kind of cosmic significance in the divine will of our lost God Jupiter/Zeus? Do the other moons signify much in the further quandery of astrology?
admin
Site Admin

Re: The Power of Other Moons

Post by admin »

Are there any astrologers who keep track of astrological powers belonging to other moons besides Luna? I've never seen the scope of other moons from astrologers. What kind of influence do the moons of other planets have in concert with the planet itself? Mars, for example, has two moons: Deimos and Phobos, or demons and fears, sons of Ares. They look more like asteroids than moons through a telescope. In martial circumstances, is it a better time for offense when Deimos is in the fore, and defense when Phobos is in the fore? Jupiter has dozens of moons, and many of them were never even given a name. The four biggest moons were named to begin with, then the others were just assigned roman numerals. Are the roman numerals some kind of code that could be used to win the lottery? So far, there's 67 total moons confirmed on Jupiter. After XXXIV, they started being named again in 1975. They were all named after legendary allies and lovers of Jupiter/Zeus. The four largest moons that were first discovered were named Io (a priestess of Hera), Europa (a woman who became queen by Jupiter's hand), Ganymede (a trojan prince taken to Heaven by riding on the back of Zeus after he turned into an eagle), and Callisto (a nymph). Do they bear some kind of cosmic significance in the divine will of our lost God Jupiter/Zeus? Do the other moons signify much in the further quandery of astrology?
Oh, this is yet another adventure ! (Wouldn’t have a clue about ‘Lottery’ matters, but would be very interested in any further research).

Please do give more references to all of the above if you have time and feel inclined to do so.

Thanks.
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Halo

Post by Halo »

Not sure about references. I remember playing an app game called Lunar Racer soon after I wrote this where I got to race on the galaxy's moons all the way up to Saturn, and beyond. That's about as adventurous as I get these days. Saturn's moons are the Titans of Greek mythology, so since moons are the emotional side of the planet, the moons of Saturn represent the epic (or titanic) feelings people get from facing and accomplishing major tasks. Maybe at a different time I'll come up with a website about all the planetary moons myself.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Halo,
You do realise, of course, that this opens up a whole other facet of 'astrology' ? The mythology of Saturn's moons (and of all the moons of the other planets in our solar system) have... relevance. (That's the 'mini-word' I could think of re this matter at this moment :cry: ).

I understand that it's in embryo form at the moment. But, oh, I do hope you continue with this and continue to post more about your discoveries. (Waves arms around in excitation - and yes, I did do that!).

I hope that you will continue on this path and post more as you go (or, if you start a website, please do post it here).

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]