Asteroids

Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron and others such as new 'planetoids', Eris, Sedna etc.
NightPorter

Asteroids

Post by NightPorter »

Does anyone have a link to a site that gives you asteroid aspects. I've had charts done that give you aspects between planets, but they never included Chiron, Vesta, Juno, Lilith, etc. I'd like to see a chart that includes those asteroids aspecting a planet.

Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Re: Asteroids

Post by admin »

Hi NightPorter,

Am attaching your chart with the asteroids, Ceres, Vesta, Juno and Pallas, and have also added Chiron and Lilith/Black Moon (as well as Sedna and Eris).

Best site to go to for setting up your own chart with these asteroids and etc. (in my opinion) is http://www.astro.com Once you’ve joined, go to the ‘Free Horoscopes’ area (in the list on left hand side) and scroll down to: ‘Horoscope Drawings & Calculations – Chart Drawing, Asc.’ There you’ll be asked for your birth data, and your chart will be set up for you.

Once it’s been set up, you can then go to the option ‘Extended Chart Selection’ where you’ll be able to choose a variety of asteroids and other ‘bodies’.

By the way, the asteroid – Vesta – has recently been ‘upgraded’ by the astronomical community. Here is a brief extract from Philip Sedgwick’s site: http://www.philipsedgwick.com/homePage/ ... meset.html

“Last week a minor solar system body previously classified as one of those 440,000 asteroids received a promotion. Because of many fussy technical terrestrial criteria, most notably an iron core and a crust similar to those of Mercury, Earth and Mars, astronomers granted Vesta an upgrade to protoplanet... ... ...
Collectively her message is that of gather your thoughts and sort them, keeping only those that directly contribute to the sustenance of your greatest soulful aspirations. New to the full planetary status of Vesta, will grow into her counsel and hopefully use her guidance well in creating healthy and fervent internal fires”.

(Note: I've moved this from 'General Discussion' to the 'Asteroids and other bodies' area).

Best,
Admin.
Nightporter asteroid points.png
Nightporter asteroid points.png (17.31 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
[attachment=0]
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]