T square

All, including 'abstract' aspects. Aspect patterns when well understood can give interesting insights not only into inherent dynamics but the ways in which an individual may develop.
rainforestangel

T square

Post by rainforestangel »

HI there, my name is Selva and I've been really getting into astrology lately, It started off quite simply but I've quickly found it to be an incredible way to tap energies and harness them.

I have a T-square of Chiron 11th gemini, Jupiter 8th pisces and Saturn 5th saggitarius. Luckily I have Uranus in the 5th also but it is not part of the T-square.

For the life of me I really cannot see the big picture in this aspect. I can see parts of it, that there is a rebel energy in creative healing modalities within the social sphere, tempered or enflared by a patriachal scientific community, But I guess it feels difficult because all of those aspects are within me, like I am the healer and rebel and the voice of traditional authority stamping down upon nonsense.

how else could this aspect be interpreted and how do T-squares perform and function?

I also cannot seem to understand or delve insight into the 8th house and it's true meaning.
I know all of these answers are right in front of my nose but it's like I just can't SEE them :shock:

If you have any insights here I would be very grateful and hope to help you also in the future when I have more experience/confidence
Many a true word is spoken in jest
admin
Site Admin

Re: T square

Post by admin »

Hi rainforestangel and welcome.

Would be better to look at the whole chart, so, would you supply birthdate, time and place of birth? (If you prefer such matters not to be visible on the public forum, you can if you prefer, 'pm' me with these details).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Poupoupidou2

Re: T square

Post by Poupoupidou2 »

rainforestangel wrote:I have a T-square of Chiron 11th gemini, Jupiter 8th pisces and Saturn 5th saggitarius.

For the life of me I really cannot see the big picture in this aspect. I can see parts of it, that there is a rebel energy in creative healing modalities within the social sphere, tempered or enflared by a patriachal scientific community, But I guess it feels difficult because all of those aspects are within me, like I am the healer and rebel and the voice of traditional authority stamping down upon nonsense.

how else could this aspect be interpreted and how do T-squares perform and function?

I also cannot seem to understand or delve insight into the 8th house and it's true meaning.
I know all of these answers are right in front of my nose but it's like I just can't SEE them :shock:

If you have any insights here I would be very grateful and hope to help you also in the future when I have more experience/confidence
A t-square in a natal chart is not easy to interpret. You chiron is opposite Saturn. The 11th house is about humanism and idealism and the 5th house is about spontaneity and creativity. So, it is an indication you might be an idealist regarding taking care of others, but refuse to see that in reality, you need care yourself too. This creates recurrent tricky situations where your health might suffer from it.

The 8th house is about death and regeneration (like the Phoenix). Having Jupiter there suggests that you should use its energy to restore balance between your Chiron and Saturn. The outcome could be hope.