Aspects activation

All, including 'abstract' aspects. Aspect patterns when well understood can give interesting insights not only into inherent dynamics but the ways in which an individual may develop.
yuri8674

Aspects activation

Post by yuri8674 »

Dear friends I've a question that for the moment don't have any answer instead I looked for on the net: when the aspects, both natal chart and synastry, will activated? Does exist the possibility to calculate when a certain aspect give me his own effects?
Thanks a lot
admin
Site Admin

Re: Aspects activation

Post by admin »

Hi Yuri (am still grappling with new computer having lost EVERYTHING from previous one. :x FORTUNATELY, I had had the foresight to actually write down in an Index Book, everyone's birth data !).

Accordingly, I'm resetting-up your charts on new computer, so please give me a little time to respond to your query.

Best,
Admin.

p.s. I thought Isabella's responses on the http://dreamsandastrology.ning.com/ site were really insightful !
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Aspects activation

Post by admin »

"I've a question that for the moment don't have any answer instead I looked for on the net: when the aspects, both natal chart and synastry, will activated? Does exist the possibility to calculate when a certain aspect give me his own effects?"
I should have answered your question first of course. There are many many many ways that many many many astrologers have ‘figured out’ re ‘activation’ of such aspects. Personally, when studying and attempting these, I ended up with a Big Sigh...partly because I tried to take EVERYTHING into account, which was a mistake (at least for me and my capacities).

So, with that in mind, I will address what I feel is relevant, and mention that Venus (which ‘rules’ relationships, and which ‘rules’ both your and your partner’s Charts – because you both have Venus-ruled Libra ‘rising’/Ascendants), turned ‘retrograde’ on the 8th Oct. last. This means that you would have started to re-evaluate your relationships; that you would have found that you started to view them in a different way. (And it is important that you both did so – tho’ you may have experienced this in slightly different ways. Would ask: is there anything you remember about your relationships that may have come up, relevant to about 8 years ago? Especially if it seems to have come up again in some way – even if not with the same person – since 8th Oct. this year?).

Venus, turned ‘Direct’ on the 18th Nov. so whatever had not come to light, may have started to do so after then. When Venus comes to the place it originally turned retrograde (20/21 Dec. 2010), you may become clearer about all of this, if you haven’t already started to get an idea about it. (You’ve asked this when Venus was moving back across your ‘composite’ Neptunes – which suggests the confusion. For you, this confusion may have started in early Sept., and then been aggravated for most of October, and I think this might be resolved, at least to some extent, by the 25th Dec. 2010. And I think for her too.)

Would need more about the current issues to proceed further.

Hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]