Yod, Pythagorean Triangle and NN

All, including 'abstract' aspects. Aspect patterns when well understood can give interesting insights not only into inherent dynamics but the ways in which an individual may develop.
MalizenX

Yod, Pythagorean Triangle and NN

Post by MalizenX »

There is 3 type and i m not sure about this 2 : Yod classic have : A planet ssextile B, and both Inconjunct C planet which opposite A-B midpoint. Pythagorean Triangle is : A trine B, A square C, and B Inconjunct C. And last one that i do not know even name but i have it and others have it and i know that is pattern and it works different than Yod. A planet sextile B planet, A planet square C planet, and B planet inconjunct C. For instance : My Mars Pisces sextile Neptune in Capricon and Neptune Square MC libra, while MC inconjunct Mars in Pisces, any idea how this can work? :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
admin
Site Admin

Re: Yod, Pythagorean Triangle and NN

Post by admin »

Malizen Pythagorean Triangle.png
Malizen Pythagorean Triangle.png (61.48 KiB) Viewed 3793 times
I feel that what you should look at with regard to your 'Pythagorean Triangle' of Mc sq. Neptune, quincunx Mars are the 'missing points', i.e. 27 degs. of Taurus, and 27 degs. of Cancer. Watch transits to these 'empty' points and see how they activate that configuration.

You might like to check positions of the many and varied asteroids to see if one of them happens to be in one of those 'empty' points. There are too many for me to add in here of course, but if you go into www.astro.com you will find many in that site.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Thanks for this, but why that 2 points only? As as i know, asteroid Sedna is about to hit 27 tauurus transit, i know i have asteroid karma at 27 cancer and also Mars is with saturn on 26 /27 pisces, and now inner planets gonna transit 27 cancer as you know so thats all.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Re 'why those 2 points only' : those points in effect 'complete' that particular pattern. Of course you could add many other points to this to make a much more involved pattern, but this could get out of hand with regard to interpretation; also the likelihood of various planets/asteroids all arriving at ALL of the extra relevant points at the same time is a gamble (though of course with the hundreds of asteroids, anything's possible :) ). Nonetheless, if you have the patience and knowledge, I do think that this would be a very interesting exercise.

I'm not familiar with the asteroid 'Karma' (which is at one of the 'completion' points of the pattern, so I can't comment on that - although of course it's name 'Karma' I guess says it all. Sedna transiting one of those 'vacant' points should be particularly revealing, especially as it is natally in conjunction with your Venus in the 4th House (your 'roots'/family etc.). As its transiting point/degree is in your 5th (and Venus rules your 5th) this suggests (loosely speaking) that you will experience a powerful churning of your need for love, and perhaps a need to recognise some part of you that is in fear of abandonment, especially is it is helping to activate that first pattern we were talking about.

Currently you have recently experienced, as you mentioned, t. Venus on another point of that pattern (opp. Neptune, sq. MC/IC); this was followed by Mercury which has just left that 27/28 Cancer point (adding the quincunx to your Asc.), and then the Sun will be there too in a week. I think it's worth drawing up a chart with just those planets/points and meditating on the pattern created while you are experiencing them in those positions.

Thanks for this discussion as it's making me ...think harder about such matters.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Wow i m amazed . Sorry that i did not read this i forgot about this post actually . But there is surly something i can feel it and is according with my creativity and career i m sure , and i feel like my relationship is much more tranquil for me so i add up new activities fro make it more intense and growth , which is exactly what you said about Sedna here . I m not sure , but i read that Sedna is not so good planetoid but that in first it bring you down and suffer at some point but after make you immortal , well that makes sense for me but i would like to see what you think about it as i m not really involved with it , i just know that is conjunct my natal venus in 4th exact , but they trine Jupiter so i feel good about it :D Ye Karma means karma i don't know it said that is ''relationship asteroid '' which makes complete sense . I have by the way Juno=Mars-Neptune midpoint maybe that complete some picture Juno 27 Aquarius , Karma 27 cancer , Well Algol 27 taurus (we forgot this , but for me that meduse its good thing , if i see good aspected fixed start its good no matter what ) 28 saggi Ascendant , 26 Leo asteroid Lust , and so on is not that matter minor things but major here is Sedna for sure its like 1,5 years transit so must be something major .