Is my chart telling me I'm some sort of wizard?

All, including 'abstract' aspects. Aspect patterns when well understood can give interesting insights not only into inherent dynamics but the ways in which an individual may develop.
E_man

Is my chart telling me I'm some sort of wizard?

Post by E_man »

Back in 2007 I generated a chart for myself but something told me that the chart was wrong, that I was born at a time when the stars were aligned. I just generated a new chart which compensated for daylight savings and I got something which looked more akin to what I believed my chart should be. I think its awesome and relates to why I experience all the crazy things I experience in life. To me it confirms that I'm some sort of natural wizard, as its really one of the nicest pentagrams I've ever seen. Are my instincts correct here? I sneezed four times when I was born if that means anything to anyone.

I was born June 26 1981 at 12:24 am on a Friday under a waning moon of about 34% visibility, Lafayette, Louisiana.
Attachments
chart.jpg
chart.jpg (189.43 KiB) Viewed 5142 times
tmr

Re: Is my chart telling me I'm some sort of wizard?

Post by tmr »

Based on the following time of birth details here is the horoscope analysis using Vedic astrology. Sorry the columns are not aligned, you may have to align it yourself. Problem with the website designers!

Date: June 26, 1981
Time: 0:24:00
Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)
Place: 92 W 01' 11", 30 N 13' 26"
Lafayette, Louisiana, USA
Vedic Weekday: Thursday (Ju)
Sunrise: 6:10:00 (June 25)
Sunset: 20:10:19 (June 25)
Ayanamsa: 22-13-58.49
Sidereal Time: 6:30:00

House Description Strength % Arudha Analysis Strength% Self Analysis
1 Personality, Individuality, Head 69.09 58.63
2 Wealth, assets, family, speech, Face 69.78 59.22
3 Co-borns, confidants, courage, Hands and Shoulders 63.94 54.25
4 Happiness, comforts, pleasures, Heart & Lungs 67.90 57.62
5 Children, intelligence, mind, Upper Abdomen 79.30 67.29
6 Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Lower Abdomen 78.31 66.45
7 Marital Happiness, Small Intestine, Liver 77.02 65.36
8 Longevity, Distresses, Colon, Kidneys, Genitals 81.18 68.89
9 Luck ,Fortune, Thighs 66.51 56.44
10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 67.51 57.28
11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 75.83 64.35
12 Wasteful Expenditure, Losses, Feet 64.43 54.67

Net strength 71.98 61.08

Higher strength for positive significations makes it more potent
Higher strength for negative significations negate the negatives (Debts, Diseases, Enemies, Losses etc.)

Less than 35% - Failed, failure becoming more and more as it goes down
35 to 40 - Passed
41 to 45 - Above average
46 to 50 - Third Class
51 to 60 - Second Class
61 to 70 - First Class
71 to 80 - Distinction
81 to 90 - Excellent
Greater than 90 - Outstanding

I have evaluated your horoscope based on your own assessment of your chart(Self analysis) and on Arudha Analysis(How others see you). You have net strengths of 61% and 72% respectively graded as First Class and Distinction.
E_man

Post by E_man »

so what is a wizard chart supposed to look like?
tmr

Post by tmr »

Definitely your chart doesn't look like one. You have an inflated view of your own greatness. You are a reasonably good guy and you will come to terms with reality soon.
E_man

Post by E_man »

what is a wizard chart supposed to look like? Star of David? My Girl just broke up with me to go with one of those guys. Are you just gonna say, well that suck for you buddy, cause everything you posted thus far follows along the same line of insult I would have expected from ANYONE!

Please reevaluate my chart based upon that which I have given you and not some free website.
E_man

Post by E_man »

I'm sorry if I came off a bit hostile there. I am going through a rough time in my life right now in terms of relationships. What I really want to know is if my chart is any sort of indication as to why I seem to have so many paranormal sightings. Your comments have inadvertently just made me feel like I truly am a lunatic who should be locked up or executed.
tmr

Post by tmr »

Now you know what is your problem. I told you before that you will come to terms with all those soon. I think your food intake is not suitable to improving your natural quick temperedness and related weak qualities. Shall I suggest you to become a strict Vegetarian and follow such diet which will calm you down. Give up smoking, drinking etc. and you will soon may be in 6 months time will start enjoying your life as indicated by your reasonably good strength of your horoscope.

You have lot to do in this world and to this end, you have to awaken yourself shedding all your ego and carry out the assignments given to you by God. Do not worry about your relationship becoming sour, perhaps it is the best course of action as dictated by destiny. New relationships more fruitful and suitable to you will soon spring up.

Wishing you best of luck.