Everything in the ascendant.

All, including 'abstract' aspects. Aspect patterns when well understood can give interesting insights not only into inherent dynamics but the ways in which an individual may develop.
alteration12

Everything in the ascendant.

Post by alteration12 »

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this means. Everything in my chart unites in the exact spot of my ascendant.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Everything in the ascendant.

Post by admin »

Hi alteration12, and welcome.

Will need your birth data (date, time and place of birth) in order to proceed with this.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
alteration12

Post by alteration12 »

The lines in my cart make up a perfect triangle on of the corners are situated in the ascendant.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is not enough information. You do need to post your birth data. (If you don't want to post it on the open Forum, you can 'pm' me).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
DonnaBahama

Post by DonnaBahama »

After comparing my chart with many other movie stars and celebrities, I find that the people I am most drawn to, always seems to have connections with my Leo Ascendant. So I'm always busy making sure that my apprearance is up to snuff, otherwise I feel like a Martian - not connecting to others. I also have planets conjunct my Ascendant (Venus, Mars, and sort of the Moon), and I find it next to impossible to hide my emotions. They just sort of ooze out on the floor, lol. So I am curious about your chart, and would like to hear more. Ta! DonnaBahama. :D
DonnaBahama...(-: