Do I have a YOD in my Natal? Anyone else see any other interesting patterns?

All, including 'abstract' aspects. Aspect patterns when well understood can give interesting insights not only into inherent dynamics but the ways in which an individual may develop.
tdevins89

Do I have a YOD in my Natal? Anyone else see any other interesting patterns?

Post by tdevins89 »

Any insight into my natal would be appreciated
Attachments
astro_w2gw_tammy_devins.69390.22527.png
astro_w2gw_tammy_devins.69390.22527.png (39.06 KiB) Viewed 6077 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Do I have a YOD in my Natal? Anyone else see any other interesting patterns?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

td, no Yods, sorry. What is interesting is Chiron conjunct your Ascendant and Moon conjunct Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. If you can tell me what that might mean we can chat a bit.
tdevins89

Re: Do I have a YOD in my Natal? Anyone else see any other interesting patterns?

Post by tdevins89 »

Well, I do know that moon conjunct the three outer planets affects me deeply. I know that it was a super- conjunction that happened in 89, but cant find much info on it. Chiron conjunct ASC for me is hard, I feel like everyone can see any pain or hardships.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

yep, that's a good start, now dig a bit deeper, use that powerful Mercury and do some research, that's the only way you can learn this stuff. You've certainly got the brains to go further with astrology.
tdevins89

Post by tdevins89 »

What aspects of my mercury are you seeing that makes it "powerful" Just curious. I have a square to my MC which has been a hassle but any other insight?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

td, I'd rather you tell me what you see as possible contributors to making your Mercury powerful. If I give you the answers you'll learn nothing. You know a fair bit about astrology already and I'd prefer to push that learning a little.

Go slowly, there's no rush, sit with your chart and look at what it does and who it is. Check the internet for clues, there's plenty of websites out there. I'm sure you can pick up some pointers. Besides, you've already mentioned some of its main features.
1nluv

Post by 1nluv »

Transiting Neptune is about to square your stellium. As it's right in the middle of squaring my own stellium, ouch is all I can say. Be prepared- I wish someone warned me before I got washed out to sea on this river of tears. You may meet someone special but if so, make sure to keep your wits about you.