Job prediction

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Mohamed Rjab

Job prediction

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Hi dear astrologer
I'm struggled to get job since October 2017 when I get fired ,My old job was team leader in Hatchery Poultry industries .I'm passed a lot of interviews and I'm failing to get job . I have a certificate in food safety:Quality control.
I need to know when I will get a job ?in which field?
My B D :20 /02/1991
BT:05h 20 min AM
BP :Gafsa _Tunisia
If the Time of birth is inaccurate then I need a prediction with horary kp .
My question :There is a possibility for getting job soon ?and in which field must be?
Kp number :22
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Job prediction

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Horary Number - 22
Date - 16th October, 2021
TIme - 15:41 hrs
Place - Birmingham, Alabama

Dear Mohamed Rjab,

For getting a new job, we’ll see 10th Cuspal Sublord. It must signify houses 2,6,10 or 11. As per the horary chart, 10th cuspal sublord is Mars.

Mars is in virgo sign and in chitra nakshatra and in sub division of jupiter. Chitra nakshatra ruler is Mars itself.Mars is the occupant of 6th house. Jupiter is the occupant of 10th house. There are no planets in star of jupiter and jupiter is the cuspal sublord of 11th house. So Jupiter will also signify 11th house.

So as per horary chart, job new job is promised, however jupiter is retrograde, hence there will be delays. At the time of analysis of this horary chart at my location, ascendant rising was aries and in ashwini nakshatra. Moon was in aquarius and in shatabhish nakshtra and the day is saturday. So when Jupiter will transit through aquarius and sun through scorpio and in anuradha nakshatra most likely the desired job will happen…. nov to dec 2022.

You have certificate in food safety and your previous job was in hatchery poultry. Your 10th cuspal sublord is Mars and in chitra nakshatra. Essence of chitra nakshatra is to create and hatchery business is related to production by means of artificial incubation.

All the best and do provide feedback….
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Mohamed Rjab

Re: Job prediction

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Thank you sir for the detailed reading
I will post feedback on my job front as and when the things develop .