My BIG QUESTION to all reputed astrologers in this forum- PEM JI, SHARMA JI, KIM MAHYAVANSHI JI

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Astrobeliever_in

My BIG QUESTION to all reputed astrologers in this forum- PEM JI, SHARMA JI, KIM MAHYAVANSHI JI

Post by Astrobeliever_in »

Respected astrologers
With all due respect i really wish to ask how has astrology failed time n again to predict the end of covid
The situation is very worrisome right now much more so in Bombay where i am a resident.
Can any astrologer even predict whem this ends?
I have seen several posts on this forum before saying it will end this date that date and u just keep postponing the date
If astrology is a science then why arent we able to come up with one specific date?
I am just like othwrs immensely worried for the safety of me as an individual and our entire country
Please tell me when will covid end permanently for India?i choose number 33

And please tell when will it get in control in Bombay? 133
Pem

Re: My BIG QUESTION to all reputed astrologers in this forum- PEM JI, SHARMA JI, KIM MAHYAVANSHI JI

Post by Pem »

The end is analoguous; not in digital format. It will fade away and not stay on forever.
I have explained further in my post on : Ill effects of the Corona Virus;
so try to understand;
Yes, its true that no system of astrology can predict when it comes or when it will end.
THIS IS ONLY THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE CREATOR.

Even Science has unsolved matters; and who can predict with pin point accuracy ?
So just be patient and try to understand creation better.
I see the situation in Maharashtra and Bombay.

I have replied in my post : Ill Effects of Corona. This is a guide. NO HUMAN CAN PREDICT - ONLY THE DIVINE -
No Fortune Teller, Psychic, Clairvoyant, Tarot, or any form of Occult.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
animeshchaturvedi

Re: My BIG QUESTION to all reputed astrologers in this forum- PEM JI, SHARMA JI, KIM MAHYAVANSHI JI

Post by animeshchaturvedi »

Yes sir for sure the events can be predicted up to the specific dates like the day it finally starts declining, and the the last major bunch of cases, yes these guys exist, but not in our proximity, and even if they do, they don't care, they have a lot of other works to carry and and predicting events like these is a futile exercise for them, or not even worth their attention, and if these guys start doing these predictions, then there would be a mess all over, this situation is nothing but a discourse of nature.
Astrobeliever_in

Pem wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:39 pm The end is analoguous; not in digital format. It will fade away and not stay on forever.
so try to understand;
Yes, its true that no system of astrology can predict when it comes or when it will end.

Even Science has unsolved matters; and who can predict with pin point accuracy ?

I have replied in my post : Ill Effects of Corona. This is a guide. NO HUMAN CAN PREDICT - ONLY THE DIVINE -
It will fade away....
I request you to analyze the current situation in all of India. Its heartbreakingly painful. The government isnt willing to impose a national lockdown and they are totally incompetent lacking everythinf to help their citizens.
How does one get any optimism from the answer that it will fade away.
Astrobeliever_in

Pem wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:39 pm The end is analoguous; not in digital format. It will fade away and not stay on forever.
so try to understand;

There have also been predictions made regarding another wave after this one in India specifically.
You can check many channels of youtube like AstroKapoor.. Jagdamba Jyotish..infact the famous astrologer PVR Narsimha rao made a facebook post explaining he sees another wave around september-december lasting till feb of next year.