Marriage Prediction

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Vinit

Marriage Prediction

Post by Vinit »

hello,
I have already asked the same question in vedic astrology forum
Asking the same in Kp Astrology as kp is said to be more accurate in predicting Events

I need marriage predictions
also need to know how will be married life and how will be Will be life partner
also need to know if it is arrange marriage or love marriage.
Anything else that would be material knowing
Date of Birth 26.06.1995
Place of birth mumbai
Time of birth 11.20 AM IST
Shivshankar

Re: Marriage Prediction

Post by Shivshankar »

Marriage delayed. Not before 2032.
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Shivshankar wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:27 am Marriage delayed. Not before 2032.
I would Be 37 Years of Age
Any remedies to set it right?
also Please Can u eloborate?
sharma

Post by sharma »

are you into business? and your career right now should be progressing good and you are currently focused only on career right now.
your 7th cusp sublord is Jupiter in Saturn nakshatra and Saturn in turn in Jupiter nakshatra. Moon in exalted sign and in own nakshatra and strongly conjunct with 2nd and 11th lord Mercury in Moon nakshatra. Both these planets again are strongly conjunct with the 11th cusp. Saturn is also aspecting Moon and Mercury, and currently running Rahu dasha until 2022. Jupiter, Saturn, Sun & Mercury become strong significators for marriage and this corresponding dasha should give you marriage. Because of Saturn the marriage is delayed and only Saturn has to give you marriage in 24-09-2025 to 09-11-2025 time period.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Thanks For Insight of the whole Kp System And A Indepth analysis
Yes M into Business rather profession as Tax Consultant In Mumbai.
Going Through Mental Trauma's Now and then with Regards to Emotions of other's Surrounding me.
even when i have My Own Office(Dad's) I have always Worked as Employee Itself.Or say I Dont Get Returns For Work i do
Although its going okaish i would say

Thanks Once Again For this Insight
I was wondering that Saturn Sub Lord is Jupiter
Dasha of Jupiter (From 2022) Wont Be able to Give Marriage?
Also Want To know how will be marriage life.
As Quality of married life is also Important.

sharma wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:58 am are you into business? and your career right now should be progressing good and you are currently focused only on career right now.
your 7th cusp sublord is Jupiter in Saturn nakshatra and Saturn in turn in Jupiter nakshatra. Moon in exalted sign and in own nakshatra and strongly conjunct with 2nd and 11th lord Mercury in Moon nakshatra. Both these planets again are strongly conjunct with the 11th cusp. Saturn is also aspecting Moon and Mercury, and currently running Rahu dasha until 2022. Jupiter, Saturn, Sun & Mercury become strong significators for marriage and this corresponding dasha should give you marriage. Because of Saturn the marriage is delayed and only Saturn has to give you marriage in 24-09-2025 to 09-11-2025 time period.
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

sharma wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:58 am are you into business? and your career right now should be progressing good and you are currently focused only on career right now.
Any Updates on Above
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Vinit wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:25 pm Going Through Mental Trauma's Now and then with Regards to Emotions of other's Surrounding me.
You are into Rahu Mahadasa period. This Rahu is in Swati Nakshatra(own Nakshatra) and upnakshatra of Jupiter.

Rahu is in 2nd house. Rahu is deposited in sign of libra. Venus is the upnakshatra lord of 6th and 8th house and nakshatra lord of 1st house. This venus is in conjunction with Moon.

This means that Rahu is represented by venus and venus in conjunction with moon we can say Rahu is also associated with moon and connected with houses 1,6,8 effectively causing mental stress/depression/hallucinations.... You may want to consider doing remedy for rahu which is throwing dry coconut in running water for 43 continuously.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:29 am
Vinit wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:25 pm Going Through Mental Trauma's Now and then with Regards to Emotions of other's Surrounding me.
You are into Rahu Mahadasa period. This Rahu is in Swati Nakshatra(own Nakshatra) and upnakshatra of Jupiter.

Rahu is in 2nd house. Rahu is deposited in sign of libra. Venus is the upnakshatra lord of 6th and 8th house and nakshatra lord of 1st house. This venus is in conjunction with Moon.

This means that Rahu is represented by venus and venus in conjunction with moon we can say Rahu is also associated with moon and connected with houses 1,6,8 effectively causing mental stress/depression/hallucinations.... You may want to consider doing remedy for rahu which is throwing dry coconut in running water for 43 continuously.
Any insight on marriage or and other things apart from this?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

I think you got a very good prediction from sharmaji...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Vinit

Post by Vinit »

Thank You Sir