Relationship Advise

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

chetna

Relationship Advise

Post by chetna »

Hello,
My question is regarding a relationship I had 10 years ago. Although it ended 6 years ago, somehow the person keeps coming back in contact over and over again. I myself in efforts to forget it, try to keep no contact, but I keep getting vivid dreams about the person. In fact, sometimes I am able to see what is happening in their life in these dreams even when I have had no contact for years. Somehow by chance, every few years we or our families bump into each other even though we have lived across India and even different countries since we separated. If we are not destined to be together how can I stop this repeating cycle with him, both of us are in pain, we are neither able to cut off nor able to be together as our life's ideals are completely different.
My question is are we destined to be together as a couple, or is it just some karmic problem? How to end it?
Date - 18/03/1991 Time - 23/17/02 Place - Jodhpur, Rajasthan Number 108
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Relationship Advise

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Horary Number 108
Date - 12th January, 2021
Time - 14.13.21 hrs
Place - Birmingham, Alabama, United States

Query --- are we destined to be together as a couple( love marriage)

Let's first see Moon in this horary chart. Moon reflect mind of the native or the querist. Moon is in sagittarius sign and in purvaashadha nakshtra and sub division of mercury.

Moon is in 4th house(end of chapter, in your case end of relationship). Mind is saying the relationship is ended... why it is coming back...

Moon is in 11th(permanent ties/bonds with couple). So your mind is now thinking can we have permanent ties as a couple.

Moon's nakshatra lord is venus. Venus is also in 4th and is lord of 2nd. So Nakshatralord Venus is also indicating end of relationship and 2nd(can we start a family)....

Mercury is in 5th(house of love) and lord of 1st and 10th. Both 1st and 10th are negative house of marriage.

Moon which is your mind is indicating lots of confusion as to whether we can be couple or just let go things.. this is also reflect from the query that you posted...

For any marriage, we first see 7th house(prime house of marriage). In this horary chart, 7th cuspal sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in Taurus sign and in mrigasira nakshatra and sub division of rahu itself.

In this horary chart none of the planets are in ardra, swati and shatabhishak nakshatra. Rahu is in 9th house. Venus is in 4th and lord of 2nd. Mars is in 8th

Rahu is planet of confusion. Rahu gives results of with whom it is conjunct, aspected by planets, of it's nakshatra lord and finally(very rarely) it gives results of it's signlord.

In this horary chart rahu will strongly give results of 9th and 8th... none of them are related to marriage. Though 9th house is 5th from 5th(bhavat bhavam), however it is the prime house of love or marriage... So as per this horary chart this is just illusions which is happening and this will not materliaze into anything..

Poin to note is that Rahu's nakshatra lord Mars is associated with Uranus. Uranus gives suddeness and events for which there is no warning. Hence you bump into this person out of blue.... Rahu's nakshatra mrigashira indicates that you want to inquiry/investigate as to why this things is happening. Mars is in 8th(diving deep to find out what is the actual thing). Mars also represent husband, so the nakshatra lord is indicating that you are trying to find out or inquiry as to whether this person is really gonna be my life partner

Have you ever taken a vow when you guys were dating or seeing each other. This vow could be anything... Was that vow fulfilled?

You mentioned that when you travel you happen to meet that person, this is because Rahu in this horary chart is in taurus sign in 1st pada. This is because of taurus effect then you meet during travel and depart and drift apart after the journey is over. This is because of root karmic transformation. This is giving you restless night....

How to end it.... well... I would recommend to first try to remember any vows that you guys have taken... if it is fulfilled... do the needful offering that you guys have taken during time of vow.

Offer prayer to moon or pravati devi and ask for forgiveness. If you are having trouble with your eyes, get it treated. Take care of your eyebrows. Be mind and gentle with servants.

Avoid eating too much of spicy food, the reason been it would activate your pita dosha. I mean you can eat spicy food but try to take care that it does not active your pita level.

Daily chanting the below attach mantra 9 times. Chanting this mantra will give stability in thoughts. This will not divert your thoughts towards the relationship that you had in past with this gentlemen. Provide feedback after fortnight
Attachments
mantra.jpg
mantra.jpg (27.12 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi