Number : 27
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Will I get ever married?

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Query Will I get ever married?
Horary Number - 27
Date - 7th Jan, 2021
Place - Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Time of the chart - 12.49.36 hrs ( -6.00 hrs gmt)
Ayanamsa - KP New Ayananamsa

KP rule for Marriage, if 7th Cuspal Sublord be the significator of 2 or 7 or 11 then the event is promise in the chart. Houses 5th and 8th are supportive houses.

Let check Moon first. In this horary chart, Moon is in sign of libra and in swati nakshatra and sub of saturn. So there is punarphoo dosha in the horary chart. This indicates delay(provided other testominies of marriage are present).

Moon occupies 7th house and lord of 5th. This indicates that your query is queniue and there might be some love interest also happening. Rahu is in 2nd house(addition to family, starting a family). Rahu is in mrigashira nakshatra, this indicates there is some obstacles.

Moon clearly indicates that state of query.. Let's jump to 7th cuspal sublord, that is Venus.

Venus is the natural karaka of marriage. It is in sign of Saggitarius and in Moola Nakshatra and in Sub of Mars. Mars is in Ashwini Nakshatra.

Sun is in Purvaashada Nakshtra. Ketu is in 8th house and in Jyestha Nakshatra. Mercury is in 10th house and lord of 3rd and 4th. Mars is in 1st.

The 7th Cuspal Sublord Venus though Natural significator of marriage is not connected with either 2nd or 7th or 11th. It is connected with 8th,1st,4th and 10th....

8th house without support from 2nd or 7th or 11th house will give effects prominently with 1st and 10th(which are negative houses of marriage). So as per this horary chart, marriage is not promise....

If I analyze your natal birth that, then as per that the 7th cuspal sublord is Jupiter.

Jupiter is in purvabhadrapada nakshatra and sub of saturn. saturn is in anuradha nakshatra.

Jupiter is in 1st house and lord of 12th. Saturn is in 10th house. Jupiter is not connected with 2nd or 7th or 11th.

Also in natal chart moon is in uttarbhadrapada nakshtra so again in natal chart too punarphoo dosha is present...

Sorry to say marriage is not destine for you... Move on and concentrate on other aspects of life....

Good luck...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
roci

Post by roci »

Thank you for analysis
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Wow! After3 years you have acknowledged his reply.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit