Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Pem

Re: Feeling frustrated ..sister marriage

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
A Homam Pooja to Lord Vishnu & Ma Lakshmi is recommended
in a Vishnu Narayan Temple.
The Janma Nakshatra for her chart is Anuradha required by priest at Pooja.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deep

Post by Deep »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 am Dear Deep,

I empathize the situation you are in... the prediction that I had given in 2019 has failed, now today upon closing scrutinizing the horoscope of your sister, I found that planet Sun is aspected by Uranus (38 degree)... also Pluto is occupying the 7th house(prime house marriage).

During 2019 when I did the analyze I had got Jupiter as the 7th cuspal sublord based on the ruling planet theory and this Jupiter is in Kritika nakshatra ruled by Sun. hence the nakshtra lord of the karak planet for marriage(Jupiter) in this case . Sun is afflicted by outer planet(uranus) forming 38 degree evil aspect. Also pluto itself occupying 7th house... these could be the possible reasons for which she does not find interest in looking for marriage prospects or getting married.... all this inspite on face value of the horoscope indicating marriage prospects...

Even if we ignore the ruling planet and merely take Saturn which is the 7th cuspal sublord then Saturn is in sub divison of venus and venus is in uttarashadha nakshtra ruled by Sun...

Similary she had left job... if we see her 6th cuspal sublord that is Mars is afflicted by pluto(180 degree aspect). Mars in sub division of venus and venus nakshtra lord is sun which is again afficlted by uranus...

If possible convince her to apply saffron color tilak on her forehead...
Sir, its april end 2023 and still no marriage for her and me also.
I am going back to nz after almost 5 months of trying to find a girl, but no luck..90 percent of them dont want to marry a chef and 90 percent of them dont want to go abroad.should i come bcak permanenlty in 2024 from nz and join my dads business of dry cleaning , i dont like it but to be honest i am not at all happy.

And above u said on face value you said it shows the marriage is there for my sister.
It is 2023 now..and still she is unmarried.
When is it going to happen, and is it destined or she will be single for life ?
And every time my mother show any of the astrologer my and her horoscope..they say i will get married first and after that my sis will get married...or say u make her ur son marry..her will be done automatically after that..what logic is that behind saying that.
I really appricate if you can still answer such a old post.
Thanks.
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

You guys don’t have much age gap though. I don’t think you getting married first should be a problem. I think you are thinking too much about what people will say. Doesn’t matter as long as you and your family is happy.

From what I see generally, times are changing. Your sister should get a job or something if she isn’t working. These days guys prefer working women from what I see around me atleast. I even see girls marrying guys who are 2-3 years younger to them.
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

I’m not an expert and don’t know much astrology but from what I do see (take it with a grain of salt), I think she suffers emotionally and mentally. Moon is weak though aspected by Jupiter but lagna and & d9 lagna lord is Jupiter which gets debilitated in d9.