Husband's job- Plz help

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Satya1331

Husband's job- Plz help

Post by Satya1331 »

Respected memebers,

My husband lost his job around September 2017 in overseas and has been unemployed till date. Its been almost 3 years he is struggling to get any new job opportunity. Similar incident occured for him from May 2009 to May 2011 when he didn't had any job.

Earnestly seeking to know when he will land in a new job overseas.

Details: July 13th,1979
03:32 AM, PRODDATUR, Andhra Pradesh

Kindly let me know if you need any information.

Thanks and regards,
LioN

Re: Husband's job- Plz help

Post by LioN »

I have tried to make the following predictions based on his birth details.

1. He is very peaceful with his Neighbours.
2. He talks about religion, philosophy and Food with his neighbours
3. He likes to spend his money on Delicious Food.
4. He feels peace when he is communicating on his phone. He might me very active on his phone/social media. Also moody.
5. He likes to Drink (this might also be an addiction to him)
6. He takes emotional decisions in his career.
7. He might me very moody at his workplace (job)
8. He likes to help others at his job.
9. He likes to help his Juniors.
10. He might have helped his junior by going against his seniors/boss, which his boss might not have liked.
11. At age 37 (37 running) a problem might have occurred with his Boss
12. At age 38 (38 running) he might have taken Emotional decision regarding his job.
13. He is constantly struggling to maintain balance between his daily routine and Family.

Do let me know your views about the points mentioned above.
Satya1331

Post by Satya1331 »

Sir,

Plz find below response:

1. He is very peaceful with his Neighbours.- Yes
2. He talks about religion, philosophy and Food with his neighbours - Yes
3. He likes to spend his money on Delicious Food- Yes
4. He feels peace when he is communicating on his phone. He might me very active on his phone/social media. Also moody.- No
5. He likes to Drink (this might also be an addiction to him)- No. He is teetotaller
6. He takes emotional decisions in his career.- Yes
7. He might me very moody at his workplace (job)- No
8. He likes to help others at his job.- Yes
9. He likes to help his Juniors- Yes
10. He might have helped his junior by going against his seniors/boss, which his boss might not have liked- No
11. At age 37 (37 running) a problem might have occurred with his Boss- Yes
12. At age 38 (38 running) he might have taken Emotional decision regarding his job- Yes
13. He is constantly struggling to maintain balance between his daily routine and Family- No

With each year passing, my husband is having struggles in his career.

Can you kindly predict by KP system when he is going to get a new job and can witness stability in his profession.

Thanks and regards,
LioN

Post by LioN »

Thank you for your reply and feedback. This will help me in improving my predictions in future.
Wishing him a very happy Birthday.

The following attitude will work as far as job is concerned - when he leaves all expectations for job - He gets the job.
When he has too much expectations for getting a job he doesn't get the job.

The Best time period to get a good job is from:- 10 April 2021 to 31 August 2021.

The Following people will provide him good guidance regarding his job and problems related to career.
1) mother in law
2) His uncle(paternal)
3) His friends.

Besides this, he must avoid helping his Juniors.
Satya1331

Post by Satya1331 »

Sir,

Thanks for your response and wishes.

So my husband has to wait for almost a year to get a job.

Finally can you kindly tell from which time period he can witness gradual growth in his career, as he already has gone through very turbulent times in his career.

Thanks for your time 🙏.

Regards,
sharma

Post by sharma »

please read the "READ THIS" post on how to post horary questions to get your answers in KP analysis.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Satya1331

Post by Satya1331 »

Sharma sir,

Thanks for your input.

The number which I selected is 189 and the question is " When will my husband get a job in foreign country ".

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Satya
Satya1331

Post by Satya1331 »

Sharma sir,

Did I post my question in the specified format as per KP system.

I am just curious to know as no one has responded yet.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Satya
Satya1331

Post by Satya1331 »

Sharma Sir,

With due respect, I am wondering to know why is it like I am not getting any response for my post in this section (KP Readings).

Whereas when I posted my question in vedic readings section last month, I got response instantly from PEM sir and others.

I wanted to confirm if this section is active or not. Kindly clear out my confusion.

Thanks,
sharma

Post by sharma »

Hello madam, yes the group is functional but if there was no reply then it certainly means the astrologers are busy with their daily lives and could not respond to you in time. I request you to be patient to get a reply from them. Reg other sub forum, I along with all the other admins and respected astrologers in this sub forum, all of us do respond to the Vedic Astrology Readings sub forum too as there is no restriction on who should answer as long as we all follow Vedic system.

I notice that in Vedic Astrology readings section, you posted about your job situation and here you posted about your husband's situation. Both the posts are different topics but yet, I would also like to mention Astrology is a divine subject and its based on karma and poorva punya :) In these kind of situations I would assume some karmic debts are still remaining for your husband. Relatively, in the Prashna kundali right at this moment, in the 12th house there is Mars situated. Normally, in Prashna on whether to decide to look at the chart, if the 12th house has malefics, then the native has pending karma to be cleared by meditation or other vedic process to get divine help. This is just FYI, so please keep this in mind too.

Anyway, coming to your husband's chart,
due to placement of Ketu with 3rd lord Moon in the 10th house of profession/occupation, there would be frequent terminations and changes in job in his whole life in general. In D10 chart also 12th lord Moon has occupied the 10th house and the 10th lord is in 3rd house of Libra, his own house, but aspected by Mars from 12th house indicates similar situation. Currently in Saturn-Sun dasha until October 10 and after than your husband enters into Saturn-Moon dasha. Saturn 9th & 10th lord, Moon in 10th and Rahu comes into Moon star in lagna from Feb 2021, and during that time the VMD will be Saturn-Moon-Rahu and that should be a good period to secure some job.

Per your horary number, too currently the sublords for the job securing houses are Retrograde... so usually we say things wont happen at this moment. During the 26-02-2021 to 10-04-2021 Prashna dasha, he will be running Moon-Moon-Mercury prashna dasha and its a favourable time.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011