Career - finding new job

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

RKRao

Career - finding new job

Post by RKRao »

Hi Namaskarams and thanks for the service provided here.

My details - 25 July 1973, 8.30AM, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)

I have been looking for a job for last few months and did not find any so far.
Could you please advise -
1) the timeline by when I will find new job
2) I am currently staying in Chennai. Does it require relocation or can I find within Chennai?
3) Please let me know if anything needs to be done to find the new job.

Regards.
RKRao

Re: Career - finding new job

Post by RKRao »

Hi,
Could someone please respond to this query.
Thank you.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

RKRao wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:24 am Hi,
Could someone please respond to this query.
Thank you.
Include more information for astrologers to show interest in your post.
why are you looking for job. Have you lost the job. If yes mention the exact date of job loss and why.
What is you line of education and profession.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
RKRao

Post by RKRao »

Hi Mr Sujit,

Noted your feedback and thank you for the same.

Please find the details below regarding the same. Appreciate your advise.

My DOB details 25 July 1973, 8.30AM, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
  • I hold BE & ME in Engineering and have been working in IT / Software industry for the last 23 years. I am in the middle management roles, in large IT companies.
  • Late 2019, my company has started reducing the Senior and Middle management positions.
  • On 2 Dec 2019, I was communicated by manager about closue of my employment with my company, with 1 month notice period
  • 31 Dec 2019 was my last my working day in that company.
  • From Jul 2019 onwards, I had been looking for a different position within my previous company, but I did not get any new position; From the same time, I have been looking for a job outside of the company, and I did not find a new job till now.
  • In Dec 2019, Jan & Feb 2020, I got few propsects very close; but the job offer was not finalized / got deferred by the employers.
  • In Mar 2020, couple of discussions were going on.. but after the Covid's lock down and impacts, the respective companies had frozen the hiring.
  • Since then, the number of discussions have come down significantly, or not moving forward.
Appreciate your inputs for the below -
1) The timeline by when I will get a new job
2) I am currently staying in Chennai. Does it require relocation to another place or another field of work? (All my career has been in IT field)
3) I had faced similar situation in Apr 2009, and joined my new job in May 2009. Please advise me what I can do to avoid these kind of situations in the future and ensure I have continuous career and growth.

Thank you & Regards.
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

June to Sep you will get a job dont worry. Let this lock down be over.
God Bless You!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

RKRao wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:05 pm Hi Mr Sujit,

• I hold BE & ME in Engineering and have been working in IT / Software industry for the last 23 years. I am in the middle management roles, in large IT companies.
  • Late 2019, my company has started reducing the Senior and Middle management positions.
  • On 2 Dec 2019, I was communicated by manager about closue of my employment with my company, with 1 month notice period
  • From Jul 2019 onwards, I had been looking for a different position within my previous company, but I did not get any new position; From the same time, I have been looking for a job outside of the company, and I did not find a new job till now.
  • In Dec 2019, Jan & Feb 2020, I got few propsects very close; but the job offer was not finalized / got deferred by the employers.
  • In Mar 2020, couple of discussions were going on.. but after the Covid's lock down and impacts, the respective companies had frozen the hiring.
  • Since then, the number of discussions have come down significantly, or not moving forward.
2) I am currently staying in Chennai. Does it require relocation to another place or another field of work? (All my career has been in IT field)
3) I had faced similar situation in Apr 2009, and joined my new job in May 2009. Please advise me what I can do to avoid these kind of situations in the future and ensure I have continuous career and growth.

Thank you & Regards.
1.Beginning with August and following months will bring you job opportunities.
2.Some travel is seen. Relocation is not strong.
3.You are fortunate you have stable professional career. With 1st and 2nd lord in 12th there would be loss and relocation.

I expect you to send me feedback.
Good luck

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
RKRao

Post by RKRao »

anandmalhotra wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:33 am June to Sep you will get a job dont worry. Let this lock down be over.
God Bless You!!!
Hi Mr Anand,
Noted your guidance & inputs. Thank you very much.
Regards.
RKRao

Post by RKRao »

Sujit wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:24 am
RKRao wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:05 pm Hi Mr Sujit,

Thank you & Regards.
1.Beginning with August and following months will bring you job opportunities.
2.Some travel is seen. Relocation is not strong.
3.You are fortunate you have stable professional career. With 1st and 2nd lord in 12th there would be loss and relocation.

I expect you to send me feedback.
Good luck

- Sujit
Hi Mr Sujit,

Noted your inputs & guidance.
Sure, I will send you the updates & feeddback, as these turn out.
Thank you very much.
Regards.
GlenCurtis

Post by GlenCurtis »

I never really worked at a job. Since I turned sixteen until now (I'm 22), I owned a few businesses by myself. Now I have an online business and I'm pretty happy with all the money I make. There was a problem last year when I lost all the data (lists of clients, sales, product descriptions, etc) because it got deleted from the storage I was using back then. And I got pretty skeptical with these storages until one of my friends suggested me https://www.iinsight.biz/ and I keep all my database in this cloud storage for 10 months now and I didn't have any problems yet. It's safe and I love it cause it's really easy to use.
usama21

Post by usama21 »

@RKrao
how was the career bw 2013 to 15 ?