Reg career

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

moya

Reg career

Post by moya »

Hi

There are problems with respect to career. Although was lucky that job is there even during pandemic but overall the satisfaction levels are lolow over the last few years. There were chances in which the success levels could be higher. However, it did not happen despite the hard work put in. Just wanted to know when would be possible to have a better job and will it be in foreign land?

Date of birth: 24 Sep 1984
Place: Indore MP
Time 11am
Horary number: 41

Thanks and Regards,
moya

Re: Reg career

Post by moya »

moya wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:56 pm Hi

There are problems with respect to career. Although was lucky that job is there even during pandemic but overall the satisfaction levels are lolow over the last few years. There were chances in which the success levels could be higher. However, it did not happen despite the hard work put in. Just wanted to know when would be possible to have a better job and will it be in foreign land?

Time 11am

Thanks and Regards,
Hi

Couple of qs here..

1) Should I wait or accept a job offer currently?

2) Is there any chance of getting a job from outside the country?

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Can you provide some more information regarding your career, education as well as if you have travelled overseas previously. The more information you provide better for me to judge the horoscope.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
moya

Post by moya »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:42 am Can you provide some more information regarding your career, education as well as if you have travelled overseas previously. The more information you provide better for me to judge the horoscope.
I am a data analyst by profession. I have done my Masters in Finance. I joined this company couple of years back. However, there is no growth despite working extremely hard to the extent that even many of the weekends involve work. Even the seniors are not very co-operative and culture is bad. There are chances that I may get a job within next couple.of weeks. So, just wanted to know that should I accept this job or wait for better opportunities?

In terms of job abroad, I have never been employed outside India. However, I intend to go of given a chance. But due to the pandemic, even that chances looks remote. So wanted to know if there is something that I can look at or should look within India?

Regards and Thanks,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Dear Mohit,

In my opinion your birth time is correct, I verified twice using ruling planets on two different days and both the day I got the right answer. If I tally this with the your education, then 4th cuspal venus and 9th cuspal sublord rahu in sign of venus. Venus rules commerce(finance)... even your 10th cuspal sublord which is moon in the nakshatra of venus..

Your Current Mahadasa Rahu is supportive change of job, however the ongoing bhukti period of ketu is not indicating the same. So I think there wont be any change of job happening at least in ketu bhukti(till dec 2021)... reason been

Ketu in sign of scorpio and in anuradha nakshatra and sub division of mercury

Ketu is in 12th house(house of loss). There are no planets cojoined nor any planets aspecting ketu. Ketu is in sign of mars. Mars is occupant of 1st and lord of 6th.

So the Source level planet which is Ketu is indicating 12th(loss) along with 6th(house of service).

Saturn which is the nakshatra lord of Ketu is in 12th(loss) and houselord of 3rd(change) and 4th)

To get a new job, house 2,6,10,11 should be present in the Dasha/Bhukti/Anatra Scheme...

In your case Ketu which is the bhukti lord, though on source level it is indicating 6th house(house of service), however at nakshatra lord level there is no indicating on either 2nd,6th,10th,11th...

So what does this mean is that you have this inclination of taking the new job because of 6th house signification, however i think it will fizzle out...

My recommendation would be to try getting new job in Venus Bhukti after dec 2021..

With regards to overseas travel for job... your 12th cuspal sublord venus.... Now this venus must signify houses 3,9,12,6,10

Venus is in libra and in Chitra nakshatra and sub division of venus.

Venus is in 11th(desires/regular income) and lord of 12th(isolation/overseas travels) and 7th(supportive house of travel).

Mars is in 1st and lord of 6th(house of service)

So Venus is significator of 6th house along with 12th... so there is promise of overseas travel. However I don't see this materialize in immediate near future... so try to make change in job in india itself.... all the best and keep us posted...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
moya

Post by moya »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:56 am Dear Mohit,

In my opinion your birth time is correct, I verified twice using ruling planets on two different days and both the day I got the right answer. If I tally this with the your education, then 4th cuspal venus and 9th cuspal sublord rahu in sign of venus. Venus rules commerce(finance)... even your 10th cuspal sublord which is moon in the nakshatra of venus..

Your Current Mahadasa Rahu is supportive change of job, however the ongoing bhukti period of ketu is not indicating the same. So I think there wont be any change of job happening at least in ketu bhukti(till dec 2021)... reason been

Ketu in sign of scorpio and in anuradha nakshatra and sub division of mercury

Ketu is in 12th house(house of loss). There are no planets cojoined nor any planets aspecting ketu. Ketu is in sign of mars. Mars is occupant of 1st and lord of 6th.

So the Source level planet which is Ketu is indicating 12th(loss) along with 6th(house of service).

Saturn which is the nakshatra lord of Ketu is in 12th(loss) and houselord of 3rd(change) and 4th)

To get a new job, house 2,6,10,11 should be present in the Dasha/Bhukti/Anatra Scheme...

In your case Ketu which is the bhukti lord, though on source level it is indicating 6th house(house of service), however at nakshatra lord level there is no indicating on either 2nd,6th,10th,11th...

So what does this mean is that you have this inclination of taking the new job because of 6th house signification, however i think it will fizzle out...

My recommendation would be to try getting new job in Venus Bhukti after dec 2021..

With regards to overseas travel for job... your 12th cuspal sublord venus.... Now this venus must signify houses 3,9,12,6,10

Venus is in libra and in Chitra nakshatra and sub division of venus.

Venus is in 11th(desires/regular income) and lord of 12th(isolation/overseas travels) and 7th(supportive house of travel).

Mars is in 1st and lord of 6th(house of service)

So Venus is significator of 6th house along with 12th... so there is promise of overseas travel. However I don't see this materialize in immediate near future... so try to make change in job in india itself.... all the best and keep us posted...
Thanks for the detailed reply. So, as per planets it may take another two months to get a job. However, my question is say if situation becomes so tough that I need to leave job and focus on health for say a month or so, would it be possible to get a job by January?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Your current bhukti ketu and upcoming bhukti of venus both are connected with either health related issues... so take care about your health... I will not advise to leave the job... if possible take leave... apply desh/kaal/patra rule...(the current prevailing condition) of the economy/situation...leaving a job and then find one is more difficult...

Goodluck and take care of your health..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
moya

Post by moya »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:07 am Your current bhukti ketu and upcoming bhukti of venus both are connected with either health related issues... so take care about your health... I will not advise to leave the job... if possible take leave... apply desh/kaal/patra rule...(the current prevailing condition) of the economy/situation...leaving a job and then find one is more difficult...

Many thanks for the advice.
moya

Post by moya »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:07 am Your current bhukti ketu and upcoming bhukti of venus both are connected with either health related issues... so take care about your health... I will not advise to leave the job... if possible take leave... apply desh/kaal/patra rule...(the current prevailing condition) of the economy/situation...leaving a job and then find one is more difficult...

Hi,

You were right that ketu antardsha is making it difficult to convert any prospect into actual opportunity..in the hindsight, they may not have been good choices anyway. However, there is an interview that I have given this week which looks good that it could be converted.. Hopeful but will wait..May be Jupiter going direct some days back has to do with atleast interview is happening..

The current job has seen some improvement which is positive.. However, long term it may not be feasible...so will look post December..

Wish you and your family a Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year.

Regards,
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

moya wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:56 pm Hi

Time 11am

Thanks and Regards,
Continue to stay vigilant about your job. Tough period seen for next year or two.