Kp prashna for life partner

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Astrobeliever_in

Kp prashna for life partner

Post by Astrobeliever_in »

Hello, I have a kp query regarding my life partner. I am currently seeing a man since a year now. We have had our shares of ups and downs. People when they see his birth chart say that he has a very difficult chart which would cause me problems in life. But i honestly dont care kuch about the problems as i have utter devotion love and care for him in my heart. There is nothing i wouldnt do to make things work with him but somehow things still go wrong. He does hve behavioural issues which make him resistant to understanding my point of view when things go wrong. However i know he has a heart of gold.
I am looking for a specific answer hence im resolving to a kp prashna method this time.
Please let me know If i have already met my life partner (I.e. the guy im dating . Is he my forever? My life partner? The one i marry and have a lifetime with?)
My number is 55
I pray to Lord Shiva to provide me with the most accurate answer via the esteemed astrologers on this forum.

Any help would be appreciated
Help a lost soul out.
Thanks
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Kp prashna for life partner

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Horary Number 55
Time - 16 hrs, 19 min 21 sec
Place - Birmingham, Alabama
Date - 10th Jan, 2021

Query --- Will I marry the person with whom I'm dating(love)

Let's first analyze moon which represent the mind of the querist.
Moon in this horary chart is the lord of 2nd(addition to family)
Moon in Mercury star. Mercury is occupant of 7th(prime house of marriage)
Moon is in sub of Jupiter. Jupiter is lord of 7th.
Rahu is aspecting Moon. Rahu is in taurus sign. Venus is the lord of 5th(love)...

So Moon clearly reflects the query....

Since the question he related to marriage, we'll see 7th Cuspal Sublord. It is Rahu.

Rahu is in Taurus sign and in Mrigasira nakshatra and sub division of rahu.

In this horary chart none of the planets are in ardra, swati and shatabhishak nakshatra. Rahu is in 12th house. Rahu is aspected by Moon. Moon is in 6th and lord of 2nd. Rahu is in sign of venus. venus is 6th and lord of 5th

Mars is in 10th and lord of 11th. Mars aspects 2nd cusp,5th

So 7th cusp(prime house of marriage) is connected to 2nd,5th and 11th indicating love marriage.

Let's check 5th cusp(love affairs).. it's sublord is Jupiter. Jupiter is lord of 7th. Jupiter in moon star and moon sub. Moon is lord of 2nd. Moon is in Mercury star. Mercury is in 7th

So 5th cuspal sublord is also connected with 7th(house of marriage)... when this will happen... Oct to Dec 2021...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Astrobeliever_in

Post by Astrobeliever_in »

Hello kiran sir
Thanks for the response and effort you put into reading my chart
I have a few questions
From where we are at in life right now..considering our ages and our stability financially in life. .. its hard to see us both get married by oct 2021. What happens if we miss that time?
Will we not gwt married then? Please clarify thank you
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Prashna chart indicates that marriage promise with the concern person is there.... so I would say wait for the period mentioned in the last post for the marriage and start working towards... astrology indicates lots of possibilities, provided we human beings need to put the first foot forward, take it in positive way and work towards the goal. ... if the event does not . then i need to look back as to where i went wrong or need to work on to improve my skills to decipher the chart properly...see astrology is never wrong... astrologers are wrong... so be positive and optimistic... i think the event will happen...

gud luck and keep us all posted....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi